Boston pro 60's...

Blair
Unregistered guest
Q1.What does everyone think of the new Boston Acoustics Pro 60's? I have heard they are better than the old ones....

Q2. Also where is the tweeter attenuation swich?.. i've looked but cant find it.

Q.3 Where abouts do you recommend mounting the tweeter? low in the kick pannel, high in the kick pannel, in the a pillar or in the door near the side mirror?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 200
The Bostons are great.. don't know #2, and for the tweeter, it will require playing around. Take some double sided tape and put it all over the place til you find the right spot. I find it usually sounds best when the tweeter is near the woofer.

Blair
Unregistered guest
does anyone else have these speakers?...i cant find the damn switch

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 258
hey blair, it looks like from the web site tha tyou have to remove that top panel, remove the screw above the boston logo and the tweeter jumpers are behind it. you can see what i'm talking about on the web site, click the manual link and its on the top of the second page next to the graph.

hope this'll help you out

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3632
You'll get mixed reviews of the Pros, I liked the older ones better. People who are after a brighter sound will like them, it's just a love em/hate em deal. The Zs are really nice, though. Others have given you the right idea about tweeter location.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us