Dynamite

Username: Grandam95

Willoughby, Ohio Lake

Post Number: 3
would i want to line my car with dynamite when i install my subs?It seems that the kid that had my car before me cut holes where you put in 6X9 so that he could put in 4 6x9 but i think that the head unit didnt have enough power to power them so he took them out. when i put in my 2 12s i was think that the metal would probally rattle bad because of the 2 holes in it. I was wondering if I should try to dynamate it or something any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 28
when you put dynamite in your car, there is always risk of explosion. be sure to realize this before you put explosives in your car. thank you

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 228
haha, thats the second time i've seen someone wanting to put dynamite in their car. you want your car loud, but not that loud only once

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 71
hahahah thats awsome...it's dynamat bro. all good though. yeah, it will provide sound deadening for your car. it can't hurt at all.

goon

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 877
If your running your subs in the trunk you probably ought to just leave those holes open. They'll allow the air in the trunk to couple with the air in the cabin and it'll be good deal louder that way.

-Fishy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us