Eclipse wiring harness... PLEASE HELP!!

Unregistered guest
My car was broken into and my Alpine stereo was stolen (well, at least they tried...they weren't able to get the unit, but they broke it in the process). So my sister sent me the Eclipse out of her car, which she just totaled, but she didn't send the wiring harness along with it. The problem now is that she's scrapped the car already and obviously can't go back to get the harness. I'm trying to put this Eclipse (5441i) into my 1997 Toyota 4Runner as SOON as possible, as I'm trying to sell the car. The installers keep telling me I need an Eclipse wiring harnesss, but I have no idea what this means. Can I find one online for cheap? PLEASE HELP! As you can tell, I know nothing about such things!! Thanks a lot!

Bronze Member
Username: Steelheadgoof

Fairfield, California US

Post Number: 49
The eclipse harness is the plug that fits into the deck. You could probobly lok for one on ebay, other than that you would have to contact eclipse.
www.eclipse-web.com

Matt Martin
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32812%26item%3D5764176172 %26

is this what I need?

Unregistered guest
Is the plug on the back of the radio a white socket? How many pins are there?

JKW

Bronze Member
Username: Steelheadgoof

Fairfield, California US

Post Number: 51
Yes, that is it

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 130
They should sell wiring harness's at your local Autozone, thats where I got mine for my Alpine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us