Haywood_Ja help me

Username: Haywood_jablome

Post Number: 1
I just bought a 15" eclipse sub and 1000watt phoenix gold amp for $480 from a friend who didnt really use it thats why he sold it to me...im not into systems really but my first question is, was it a good price for how much i got it for? And should i get tweeters and another amp cause my friend told me its gonna hit hard i would need something more than the pioneer componet speakers i already have in my car.I never had the chance to listen his set up but should i get that stuff and what are some brands that are good to look up?
Thanks for any help.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2108
well if you have pioneer comp's already why dont you hook it up and see if you are gonna need new components. As far as running an amp to either a new set or your current set I would say yes it will make it much nicer. Eclise subs are very good and highly recomended so I am sure you are gonna be happy with it. Do you know what model the sub is? as far as some good components you will have to give us your budget but Infinity,Focal,Boston,A/D/S,Dynaudio those are just a few.

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 89
CDT also makes good comp sets, and not so pricey.

Username: Haywood_jablome

Post Number: 2
Im not sure what model it is, i dont have the box that it came with. Thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us