Couldn't beleive it

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 42
i went to florida for spring break and when i got to the beach all i seen was MTX,KICKER,AUDIOBAHN, and JL systems every1 there was like they have the best system ever i do have to admit some of the systems were pretty good but the rest sounded like a$$. and these ppl didn't even know what dynamite was i was just wondering why ppl talk so much about their system when most of them really suck

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 193
because they don't know any better.

and i wouldn't reccommend putting dynamite in your car, lol, i'd go with dynamat

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1271
Lol,
Audiobahn... it is the bomb!:-)
They do get kind of loud... it will turn peoples heads which I'm guessing you would want when you're on the beach.

Bronze Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 43
LOL i can't spell, i know but i would want my system to sound good and be loud, and it looks kind of stupid when your bumpin down the beach and all you hear is there trunk rattle

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 196
lol, exactly

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 129
lol i cant belive it, the first time i ever heard kicker with good SQ was 2day

at a store this dude had 2 10" comps in a seald wedge shaped box and it was louid and good quality(in a firebird)

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
lol i cant belive it, the first time i ever heard kicker with good SQ was 2day

at a store this dude had 2 10" comps in a seald wedge shaped box and it was louid and good quality(in a firebird)

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
are you serious

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
no fckin joke...if im lyin im dyin

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
i bieleve the spl but kicker is not known for there sq...some people hear different things different ways

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

OK in less t... South Korea

Post Number: 628
Actually the some of kickers speakers do have pretty good SQ. When you start to loose SQ and start gaining more spl is when you get into the solo baric subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
i might actually go with comps 4 a starting system(i havent had a system yet but ive installed em lol)

Bronze Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 44
the kicker comps and cvr have pretty good sq not the greatest but better than most subs i've heared in the same price range and the spl ain't that bad either

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1279
I've heard 2 l5's, and they sounded pretty clean to me. and this guy niggar rigde everything... the box was a pos, and he was using a small amp. It sounded pretty good though. I was verry impressed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us