I finally got a system..

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 38
Well under a year i've been doing mickey mouse stuff to my car. you know what i mean. I got tired of it. so today or yesterday (saturday) i went to la alley. Picked me up a few things.

Two alpine type r's 15's
1 hifonics bx1500.1
A box.(ground shaker)

I got the set up for 650.

Problems: Doesn't hit the way i wanted it to. I wanted it to hit harder but it didn't. Thinking about Doubling what i have. Any opinions? THis is in a GMC Yukon. So yeah i feel vibration more instead of hard hits. YOu think if i double it i can get hard hits. Is the price i paid for good. 179 for each of the subs. 243 for the amp. and 50 for the box. Thanks. I just want to hear what you guys think.

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 26
if you want some of the best prices use ebay also are those alpines the new 2005 model or the old 2004 cause the 2005 models smoke the 04

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 39
04 models. But I'm not a delievery type of person. Even though the price is better.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 174
your amp also sucks dude

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 404
how are those subs hooked up? you'll need to hook them up to a total load of 2 ohms.

i dont know anything about that box, but i would venture to say that you could build a box that sounds MUCH better than that one. a properly built enclosure is one of the most important factors in getting good sound.

with the right box and the proper install, that setup should hit pretty hard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us