Tell me about this combo.

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 67
2 infinty perfects 12.1d(350w rms) with a PPI PCX-1250 pushing them at 250w rms. I heard ppi amps are wonderful and they will exceed their expectations by far. or am i severly under powering these subs? what do you guys think? thanks again.

goon

Username: Distritocholo

FULTON, MICHIGAN U.S.A

Post Number: 1
HEY MAN I THINK THAT YOU ARE UNDER POWERING AND THAT IS NOT GOD EVEN I YOU HAVE A GOOD AMP CAUSE WHAT YOU WILL DO IS OVER HEAT THE AMP THAT IS GOING TO NOT MAKE IT WORK RIGHT IT'S LIKE GAS IN AN ENGINE IF THE FUEL PUMP IS NOT PUNPING ENOUGH FUEL THE ENGINE WILL NOT WORK RINGHT AND LATER ON THE ENGINE WILL BRAKE LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AMP AND SUBS. CHECK OUT MY SOUND SYSTEM I FINISHED IT ON NOVEMBER 25 2005. IT'S 8,000 WATTS NOT INCLUDING THE SMALL SPEAKERS ONLY THE 4 SUBS.

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 70
does anyone understand the previous post?

goon

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 72
He has no clue what he's talking about. Underpowering subs will not hurt them, but you obviously won't get the most out of them. Thats not a bad combo, but I would look for something that would sufficiently power those subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 73
yea he is right

you wouldent fry your amp either unless you were an idiot and dident happene to notice the output LED's staying highlighted fully. or dident happen to notice the heat coming from it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us