Which speakers?

Username: Sal329

West Palm Beach, FL

Post Number: 4
Looking to get speakers for my 99 Accord 4 door. Anyone know what size the speakers are? What brands are good to get? Im looking for good sound quality. I will be goin with either, Sony or Pioneer head unit and just speakers in this car no subs or anything. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 179
you can look on crutchfield.com for the speaker size, they are usually right, or just look for yourself. differnt brands have different ups and downs, its mostly a personal preference thing. i've used Alpine and Boston's and MB Quart and they are great. some others i've heard are good but haven't used them before are Rainbow, Dynaudio, Diamond, and Infinity. there are plenty of other brands, just listen to some and seen what you like.

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 66
i checked crutchfield...and another site. they both told me something different for my 98 rodeo. one said 6.5, the other said 5.25. 6.5 is too big, and 5.25 is too small. can anyone help me?

goon

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 181
well, you can make either size fit with some modifications, lol. i'd just take the panels off and look, this will be a sure fire way to find out, plus it'll give you some insight on depth and other obsitcals that might cause you not to be able to ge the speakers you really want.

Bronze Member
Username: Iceflamekilla

Hartford, CT

Post Number: 17
As far as head units go, Sony's are not really the greatest. Sony audio products in general are known for mediocre quality. If you're stuck between a Sony and a Pioneer, then i definitely recommend a Pioneer. I always recommend either Alpine, Kenwood, or Pioneer Premier decks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us