HELP TO INSTALL SYSTEM BASICS I DONT KNOW!!!

Username: Simer

Toronto. rexdale, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 1
i have 2 12 inch subs which are 800 watts each and 1 1600 watt amp..... wat do i need to hook it up in a stock 1999 toyota 4runner and wat wires and other stuff to hook it up to stock system/?

Anonymous

I have a question, firstly let me start off my saying, i recently bought 2 brand new 1600 w/max amplifiers and 4 12" 600w/max new subwoofers. the Brand is CUSPID, i never heared of it before, but for the price i thought i would give it a try. Are these CUSPID things any good? please leave me some first or second hand accounts you had with this equipment.
PS- the amplifier is a 4-channel but is 2x80wt RMS, does that make any sense?

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 377
stop posting the same question about cuspid!!! it's horrible. read your other post:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/129877.html

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 378
simerjot, to hook up an amp to a stock head unit you will need a line output converter. the sound quality will not be as good as if it was hooked up to an aftermarket HU with RCA cables but you can still do it if you dont have the cash to buy another HU. before attempting to install any car stereo equipment, take a few days to read these two links. you'll know more about car audio than you ever thought possible.
Basic Car Audio Electronics
Car Audio Central FAQ section
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us