WILL NOT ACCEPT CDs

mrpilgrim
Unregistered guest
I have a Boss CD 3025 HU and it worked fine coming out of the box. NOw this is a new HU, so I wouldnt expect problems. The night I got it, the cd was not playing, and I reset the HU. Well it didnt think it had one in there, so after trying reset a few times, I just settled on the radio. After a while, it spit the cd out. well it played fine after that. After I got home, I put another cd in and it played fine and ejected and all. Well, today it doesnt even want to accept a cd and it is empty. I put it in far enough, but the HU will not grab it. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 4
Apparently, the motor could be out that moves the rollers, or the mechanism to detect the CD is broken in some way.

Since Boss is really not a very good brand, I would recommend you get a new headunit if you want something that will last becuase the Boss will have more problems later anyway. You can get a very decent used Pioneer reciever off ebay for less than thirty dollars. Ebay kicks butt when it comes to car audio head units.

Username: Edonis2787

Post Number: 1
HI Im having a similar problem with a Pioneer, at first it was working all well and perfect, the next day when id put in a cd on, the head unit would switch off and then switch back on and eject the cd? What do i do? and how can i Reset?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us