Anybody familiar with Camaro's

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 95
If you do, i need to ask you somethin about my system and the interior. Just let me know, so i can ask!

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 158
what year?

Bronze Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 100
96, im just tryin to find someone who can help me secure my system, so it wont get stolen. because i have my sub in the well in the back, and i need to know how to secure it. along with my amps... but youd have to be famililar with camaro's to tell me ya know.

Anonymous

I just sold my 90'z, i had 2 12'w6v2 with a 1/1000 and it never got stolen.....

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 104
well you dont live in savannah neither, i bet you wouldnt come here with it, and go downtown..youd get the whole car jacked.. you should read the not so happy easter thread...im just tryin to be cautious...

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 105
i read that over, and i wasnt tryin to be a smart@ss just real protective of my stuff... just to clarify.

Bronze Member
Username: Ssoonr

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 28
I got a 2001 Camaro SS...

if I am understanding you correctly you have a box that takes up the entire well back there (where T-tops go if you got them)

What kind of amp(s) do you have and what sub(size)?

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 107
Yeah SS, i have my 1 Rockford T1 12 in the well all the way in the back. And then you kinda have that pedastel right next to the well, and that is where i have my amp rack with my two amps. I run the T3002 and the T5002

Bronze Member
Username: Ssoonr

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 31
have you thought about a false top, and covering it with a mat... if your amps get hot... then you could put a fans to circulate the air better...

Do you have the flap that covers the back well?

On FBodyaudio.com, they can give some good ideas too...

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 109
Yeah i have that flap, but it wouldnt sit right i would slid around. (right) Ive heard of people locking their boxes down or somethin. I plan on getting it all fiberglassed and also plexiglass, but im sure that would stop a theif.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 58
$hit get some brackets and bolt your stuff down with freaking long @ss thick screws into your body.. and put a cage let me explain a metal enclosure made out of mesh around your amp bolted into the wall so its harder to get to... it will slow down a thief.. or get you a nice alarm that gets loud and attracts attention... hey i have a 84 camaro and its all metal is your car metal or fiberglass, plastic.. cuz if its metal get a tazer you know the cheap ones and get a 9 v battery and hook it up then place it under your car on the frame and leave it turned on.. and just dare someone to touch your car hehehe..

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 121
HA HA HA thatll work...but in 96 (my year) they made camaro's out of plastic...ha ha ha...i think im just gonna get a very very loud alarm. I have an alarm already, but i want a LOUD one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us