Need some help with an amp i got

Username: Nobletatom

Post Number: 5
i got a pyramid gold series amplifier. it is an older model and a model that i cant find anything on. i have emailed the company a bunch of times asking them for the specs of the amp. They never respond to my emails so i thought i would post it on here to see if any of you out there know what it can do. it is like the ps-1000 the amp says like 800 watts max 400 watts RMS 2/1 bridgeable, something like that. i think it only has one channel though. i dont know, this amp is confusing me, any input on this amp would be helpful.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2136
Pyramid will never respond to emails nor letters. I am not even sure if they'll respond to a lawyer either.
All they want to do is just sell their crap products to newbies. If you notice, they will clearly tell you that they have the right to change any spec at anytime without reason.
If an amp is bridgeable, then it has more than one channel. How does the speaker terminals look? Does it have 2 pairs of connectors? What about the input RCAs? Is there a left and right? That should be a clue.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us