PPI amps...

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 53
Ok i've decided I want to go with the PPI amp for my 2 ifninty perfect 12.1ds. i was looking at the dcx 500.2. i found the pcx-1250, which is more in my price range. i would like to find it with a decent warranty though...anyone know wher i can find it? i found the pcx for 190$. In the event i can't find one with a warranty, what is everyones experience with this amp and it failing and such?

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

goon

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2122
Howie, if you're looking at PPI brand, then stay away from the DCX series. Instead look at PC/PCX or Art series. They're much better in price and performance. I doubt you'll find any new PC/PCX nowdays.

Bronze Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 55
I am going with the pc/pcx...was just hoping to find somethng new with a warranty. i guess 90days is better than nothing...thanks Isaac.

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 42
well i have a PCX-2125 been using it for a couple months actually going to sell it if i can get it sold. It has worked great on 2 type r's and now hooked up to a w7 for a few weeks still goin great

Username: Badkarma929

Pasadena, Ca United States

Post Number: 2
I dunno about the warranty aspect but you can try www.acaraudio.com for PPI PCX series amps. Ya Isaac is completly right stay away from the DCX series the older PPI PCX and PC series are really good.

94red5-oh
Unregistered guest
I have two PPI PCX amps, PCX-1250 and PCX-250. I have had both for over a year, and they still sound amazing. I got the PCX-250 brand new, and the PCX-1250 I got refurbished with the 90 day warranty. The 1250 still works properly and sounds excellent.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us