Owner/operations manual for Xtreme Sound 10 disc CD changer

Username: Bsnut1

Pensacola, Florida USA

Post Number: 1
HELP. I bought a boat with a Xtreme Sound 10 disc CD changer installed. I have no idea how to operate it. It has a wired remote. Does anyone have any idea where I might obtain an owner/installation/operations manual for it. Since I have it I might as well use it. Thanks

Joe H
Unregistered guest
If this is RF modulated then you must play through an FM station 88.?, 89.1 etc. a unused FM station. Then make sure your wired remote is powered on and you should be able to control your CD'S and tracks from your wired remote and control the volume through your Radio. I use FM 89.1 and it works great for me. I have a Jensen in my truck. I hope this helps !

Joe H
Unregistered guest
If this is RF modulated then you must play through an FM station 88.?, 89.1 etc. a unused FM station. Then make sure your wired remote is powered on and you should be able to control your CD'S and tracks from your wired remote and control the volume through your Radio. I use FM 89.1 and it works great for me. I have a Jensen in my truck. I hope this helps !

Unregistered guest
Please help. I have a 6-disk X-treme CD changer that is "stuck" on Disc 1. How can I get it to change disc's properly. I do not have a owner's manual. Does anyone know where to obtain one?

oscarly
Unregistered guest
WHERE can I get another wired remote for this item...

oscarly
Unregistered guest
WHERE can I get another wired remote for this item...

Darryl
Unregistered guest
help: i also have a 10 disc changer "xtreme sound" and when i attempt to play it i get a reading of e-10 on the screen. what is e-10? and can anyone help me with locating the "e" listing or have a owners manual.

Robert Eubanks
Unregistered guest
This is the website to obtain an owners manual you need tohttp://www.xtremeproduct.com/WMS6100RW.htm have adobe acrobat to download the manual.

Robert Eubanks
Unregistered guest
This is the website to obtain an owners manual you need to have adobe acrobat to download the manual.
http://www.xtremeproduct.com/WMS6100RW.htm

Unregistered guest
Help!! My remote was left in the sun and now my LCD screen is totally black! What can I do?

Unregistered guest
I have a 10 disc cd chgr, it was working fine, but now it only shows "n-cd", on the screen? Can anyone help? thanks Roger

Unregistered guest
DOES ANY ONE KNOWS WERE DO U FIND PARTS FOR A 10 DISC CHARGER,LIKE THE CARTRIGE,THIS IS THE ACTUAL,PART TO PUT THE CDS,AND LIKE THE REMOTE,IF ANY ONE KNOWS LET ME KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us