Fuses

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 192
The fuse by the battery should be the same as the total fuses on your amps right? Like 2 amps equal 90 the batery fuse should be 90,or should it be higher/less?? And wuts the diff. in all the fuses ANL,AGU,are they the same,is one better than the other? One more question,I have an orion hcca 225g4(running at "25" watts x2 at 4ohms) and a zapco c2k 2.0x(be running at 400watts bridged at 2ohms) would it be ok to run a 4 gauge power wire then split it to 2 8 gauges to each amp? Would I get enough juice for each amp? Be the way the orion is unregulated so the more volts the better,Im not sure if the zapco is or not.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 193
One more thing to add,I have an extended cab truck so the wire length wont have to be that long at all.Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 140
The in-line fuse at the battery has nothing to do with the amp it's just to protect the wire that goes to the amp. The in-line fuse can be the same or higher than all the fuses in your amps. Just don't go over the rated fuse size for the wire. 4 gauge power wire then split it to 2 8 gauges to each amp should be fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us