SIRIUS SOUND.

Username: Beechairplanes

Post Number: 6
Im thinking about sirius satalite for my ride. anyone have it? do you like it? how much did it cost to install it? The audio shop here told me I could have it for 189.00 plus tax, installed. plus 12.95 a month for service. is this a good deal? can i buy the reciever and antenna and install it myself? thany for your reply

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 106
I have it and I love it...much better than regular radio...not quite CD quality but fairly close (depending on which station you listen to).

You can install it yourself if you have a little bit of mechanical skill...$189 is a friggin ripoff considering I installed mine in about 20 minutes.

Username: Beechairplanes

Post Number: 8
hey kklagge, where did you but your setup? i have a clairion deck sirius ready but i dont know what other components i need to buy. any recomendations would be great.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 108
I bought my stuff from Crutchfield...their prices are a little high but their customer service is second to none (I had a bad Sirius unit and the sent me a new one, next day UPS, before I even took the old one out of the truck...saved me having to rerun any wires).

All you should need is the antenna and the Clarion Sirius tuner.

Killerzracing
Unregistered guest
hey dont get one that runs through your head unit get one that is portable I have XM roady2 (i know its Not SIRIUS) it has a fm modulator all you do is turn the radio to a certain staion connect the anttenna and your done and you have the option of using it enywhere you want i am sure sirius has a version that is similar
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us