What brand?

Username: Be1219

Post Number: 1
Im about to buy a higher-end component system for my front two speakers and and nice pair of multi-elements for my rear two speakers and run all that on a 4-channel amp. The big decision here for me is which brand to go with. I am looking great bass output, but also a clear sound.

Here are the brands I am deciding upon...

JBL, Kenwood, Apline, or Rockford Fosgate.

Which would you guys recommend for the highest quality speakers??

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 274
best is subjective when it comes to speakers. it's all wbout what sounds best to your ears.
some good brands to check out: dynaudio, morel, CDT, MB Quart, Boston Acoustic, focal, adire, DLS, diamond, image dynamics, rainbow...

Username: Be1219

Post Number: 2
Alright thanks, ive checked out some of those brands but where do i find dealers for those brands. Do i need to go to a local dealer?

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 281
it can be tough to find a local dealer for some of those brands. if you go to their webpage, they usually have a "dealer locator" page or list of dealers.
in my case, hurricane ivan destroyed just about every car audio shop within 50 miles of me, so my choices were very limited in what i could actually listen to. i did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before i got a set. some component sets have a soft-dome tweeter and those will have a warmer, softer sound than a set with a hard-dome tweeter which will have brighter more distinct highs. some people like one, some like the other. you may go to a shop just to decide which of the two you like better, and start from there.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1114
lol sorry ian...but dont even try to get rainbows haha...thats all of our wet dreams lol...but another decent cheap brand is infinity reference's...everything JW said is good stuff for sure

Silver Member

Florida

Post Number: 288
yeah. ive got the infinity reference's, and they are great for the price. there is a set of CDT's on www.thezeb.com for $150 that are normally $300, but the coloring was off so CDT rejected them. there's nothing wrong with them except the color. check those out too.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us