Anyone EXCEPT Isaac.......

Silver Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 103
Isaac didn't want to even comment on my last thread, so....WHATEVER..This is what I got, guys: I am completely remodeling my system. I would like some advice on how to go about some good front imaging as well as some decent LOW BASS. Orion P Series 12, Autotek SX1200X, Pioneer DEHP5300, Pioneer 12 disc changer, 1 farad cap(cheapie) Pioneer 6x8s (4), powered by Lightning Audio 150W. I got a pretty decent budget ($1000). I am rebuilding the box....sealed or ported b/c I now have ROOM! I am dropping at least 2 of the door speakers(possibly the front) going to replace them with 6.5s if I can find some adapters. Also, I have found a couple of SWEET DEALS on PPI 300. I've heard PPI perform & I want that in MY RIDE! I haven't figured out quite what to do with 1 set of the 6x8s (rear). If I keep em, I'll Have to find a set of 6.5s that are 50wRMS....that'd SUCK! I am going to rewire this biotch for a 2 farad cap and a fused dist block. Does anyone have any advice at all......EXCEPT YOU ISAAC. JK- If you got any advice, Isaac, I'll be glad to listen. I just wanted to see if maybe you would read this thread if I put somen likat in here. lol. Oh yeah....2000 Ford F-150

Silver Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 106
Anyone care to comment? Or am I forced to figure this one out on my own?

Unregistered guest
I have a Honda CRV and was wondering if anyone knows what color wires does honda use for their speakers? i would like to add a amp and spekers to the back with out having to go through the trouble of trying to tear apart the doors to get to them. Anyony know what color wires they use??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us