Hey people....if anybody would like to help please come in......

celicaguy
Unregistered guest
alright people...first off i have a 94 celica st liftback(trunk) as it stands i have
(4)jensen titanim ks subs 12"
(2)jensen 600 watt amps.
(just a note- those subs with those amps hit at 144 db) ...incrediable for jensen i think....not to much for sq tho...anyways
(1) visonik 2906 2 channel 1400 watt amp
(1) visonik 2908 2 channel 2400 watt amp
(2) audiobahn alumQ 15"
So thats what i have....im looking to get rid of the big amp and the 2 15's
but for now what can i do with that combonation and that car to make the most of my equipment...im looking for high SPL.....
thnaks people

btw----please help me earn a lil money i just got layed off....my entire franchise went under...so im screwed...so if u care...visit http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=eppo
and sign up...not only do u earn money but it will help me get back on my feet...thanks people!

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 166
First off, most good subs(jl,eclipse,RE,adire audio) will hit that with ONE 12" maybe one 10". Its not a good idea to mix subs the brands or sizes.If i were you i would use your 2 15" audiobahn(even tho i HATE audiobahn but they are much much better than jensen) with one of your visonik amps and try to sell the other stuff.Save that money then sell your audiobahns and get something a little better.Just my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 323
i second that...but 144db's with 1 10" or 1 12" is hard to get. not saying its not possible but not something you see every day.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 265
keep the audiobahns and the big amp and sell the rest. I would personaly sell all and start over.
but those two audiobahns are of much higher qualitiy then the 12's

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 990
I'd just like to see how fried your alternator is...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us