Ne one have suggestions to what Amp i should get??<<

Username: Kaine1021

Post Number: 7
I dont know much of anything when it comes to amps so if ne one has ne thing to add when picking an amp or anything about an amp i need to know tell me. By the way i have Rockford Fosgate 2 12's w/400 watt RMS and 4 Ohm impendence and 1 15 w/500 watt RMS and 4 Ohm impendence. or email me atskyline_ryder10@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1726
Well, if you really wanna run 1 15 and 2 12's then I'd get one amp to run the 15 and one amp to run the 12's.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 159
Thats not really a good idea running 2 12" and 1 15" it would sound kinda weird i would think. i would just go with the 2 12"s look at jl,mtx for an amp.

Post Number: 8
why would ti make it wierd. The 2 12s would ahve more bass over the 15 or sumtin?

Post Number: 9
why would ti make it wierd. The 2 12s would ahve more bass over the 15 or sumtin?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1729
It's always a good idea to run all the same sized drivers. The different sizes can make the bass sound different and will have slightly different frequency response. It just doesn't sound any better than having all the same size.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 162
"It's always a good idea to run all the same sized drivers. The different sizes can make the bass sound different and will have slightly different frequency response. It just doesn't sound any better than having all the same size."

Thanks now i dont have to do all that typing!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Alright thanx for the help but now i need to know what amp i should get for them
I might get 4 12's then. I jsut dont know how to tell what amp to get by looking at the RMS and the Ohms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us