Needed help here, I got a nissan pulsar N13 hatchback and I just bought a CD player abt 2 weeks ago. the wiring seems correct, but after I turn off the engine or the CD player, some of the lights from the buttons still on, It couldn't be turn off even when the engine is off and it even drains my battery away. Anyone knows whether its the wiring problem or something else that I did or have not done??
Hmm.. I don't remember seeing any backlight wire for button on the player? just to confirm, is the wire on the player or my car? and what is a switchhd power wire? do u want me to take a snapshot of what is inside and attach it to you to you E-mail? Thank you so much.