Twiztid, there's a g4 on ebay...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1712
250 G4 on ebay. It does have a blown channel and some scratches, but if you could get it cheap enough you could still afford to get it fixed.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 157
Yea i just seen that. You think it would be worth the trouble to get it fixed? Or you think i should wait and see if any more pop up on ebay? If i get it and get it fixed would it preform good or would it be like a refurb,just take my chances?

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 312
dud if your really interested in that amp i can get you one. my buddy has the g4(if he didnt sell it yet) and he only wants $80 bucks for it.you give me $100 and pay for the shipping and you can have it.i just didnt have the extra money a week ago and now i either am going to use my mrd m501's or buy a hifonics amp. that one wont be big enough. everything works fine 10/10 and it has a few scratches..not big though 8-9/10. but if you do want it get back to me by tonight so i can see if he still has it. email me though so i dont forget. rtc0420@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 313
lol..i meant dude...and no this doesnt go for EVERYONE...he just seems to want it really really bad.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1973
If the amp is 250G4 and is in excellent condition, then it's a great deal.
My collection of G4 is now 5, 3 250G4s and 2 275G4s.
I think I am pretty much done. Maybe one more 600.2 art series amp in the future.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1720
HAHA if you get that Twiztid your a lucky son of a bit.ch. I paid 300 plus shipping for mine.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 160
Hey rob i just emailed you.Please get back with me,id rather talk about it through email,thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1988
Oh come on TWiZTiD, we wanna hear all about it in detail! Ha ha.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 164
Ill tell you all about it when and if i get it.I juast wanna use email in case we have to make some kind of plan and put it on ebay,i dont want everyone to know its on there.Ya know wut I mean? It kinda sounds to good to be true,but i hope it is true!

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 164
Ill tell you all about it when and if i get it.I juast wanna use email in case we have to make some kind of plan and put it on ebay,i dont want everyone to know its on there.Ya know wut I mean? It kinda sounds to good to be true,but i hope it is true!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us