Isaac what do you know about zapco bullet proof series

A.C.
Unregistered guest
Isaac have you seen the new ZApco bullet proof series amps i was thinkin of getting one for my subs.although i never heard of the bullet proof series it looks kind of ugly but i want to know if they perform well.Also theres alot of auctions about getting jl1000/1 and jl sub for under 300 dollars is this true has anyone try this. heres thelink
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47103&item+5565048545&rd+ 1

A.C.
Unregistered guest
Sorry this one shoul be it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47103%26item%3D5565048545 %26

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1921
A.C. where did you see the bullet proof series? I can't find it on Zapco's website.
Also the link you posted doesn't work. Are you talking about a link that's on sale? If you read the fine print, it looks very fishy. It says no refund/returns what so ever, and the sale is final. This means there is no guarantee.
One more thing, some of them will actually sell for $300, but look at the shipping cost! It is almost the cost of the product.
Don't get fooled. No one is going to give you something for nothing. If a company did, you think the guy would sell you the link? He'd buy 1000 of them and sell it on eBay.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
I for got what was the website were i saw i seen it like two days ago, i'll try to find it again i stunbled upon it on google. It wasnt for sale, I dont know if it is new or old style that's why i was asking first I just never heard of the bullet proof series. It also had information about Zapco only making stuff in the USA for 2 more years before they move overseas. It seems like everybody is getting bought out. I thought i remember someone telling me tha RF got Bought out too. Its all about the money these days. Quality dosent matter anymore as long as theyre getting paid they dont care.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1953
You got it. It's all about greed and making quick buck. Pyramid mastered it, then Sony. Now everyone is following them. Orion and PPI already did it. This is why I always recommend their older line of products. The ones made in USA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us