Person Who Scammed On This Site Was Caught

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1139
the person who was selling the re stuff was caught by paypal and had to return my money to me which was 200 bucks ...hurray for justice.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1920
good for you buddy:-) I knew something was fishy about that whole set-up. glad you got your moola back.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 932
yea dude..thats freaking awesome...dbag

Gold Member

Post Number: 1140
thanks guys .....there was so many warning signs with that guys deal it wasnt funny.......honestly i cant believe i even fell for it...stuff like that wont happen again to me i promise you that

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1924
Life is a dance man you learn as you go!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1158
"Life is a dance man you learn as you go" that is the worst analogy ive ever heard. you should have said something cool like does a bear shiznit in the woods? or life is like a roller disco, who know who youll sleep with next.

yes i relize that neither of those make any sense but that is why they are good.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1929
yeah your right that was pretty G@Y huh? lolol!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1646
Ha, good thing we didn't pay him James.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1938
yup seriously!

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 56
yeah i got my money back to.. i reported him to yahoo as well.. since he had a yahoo email addy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
good job tragedy i was going to tell them that too cuz i no they can track the ip address more procisely than me

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 329
what was the scam anyway??

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1672
Some guy came on here first saying he had 2 Brahma's that we was selling for 500 bucks. He would only sell them as a pair though. Me and James were almost ready to go in together to buy them, but some things didn't add up. There was also another guy that came on that same day, and said he had a bunch of RE Subs, and 1 US amp, that he would sell for $500 packages. Any two subs or 1 sub and the amp for 500 bucks. You could have gotten like 1 x.x.x. 15 and the us amp for 500 bucks, sound a little too good to be true? Somebody looked and both the guys signed up with ecoustics the same day, and they both created unverified paypal accounts the same day. Their addresses were even from the same state. I guess a couple people payed one of the guys, but of course never got anything.

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 59
hey sean i started to get a little worried it was you..

i sent you a few messages and you never responded. I was telling you what i was going to do so me and you could coordinate.

I actually opened my paypal investigation that friday.. just two days later. So when the 10 days were up paypal concluded i had a valid claim. Wierd becuase the seller didnt respond and the fact that he was unverified. Normally there is no buyer protection. Something else must of been obvious to them in there investigation.. or the supposed "John Kelly" stupidly still had the money in his paypal account.

Anonymous

Good job guys

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 950
I'm just glad you all got you're money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150
no no tragedy as you can see i wasnt with them and i did get your emails and replied to you but never got a reply back from you. And like you i thought you were with them. Im not sure why i never got your other emails. I did however send a report to paypal and told them the how things went down and that another person got scammed just like me on the same site from the same guy. Maybe thats why they concluded things were legit for us as far as our claim. The fact that we sent the claim in and had similar stories with the same guy. The idiot prob did it right from his house with his real name (name plus ip address equals caught red handed)

Anonymous

what kind of punishment did he receive?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us