Is this a good box?

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 20
Is this a good box to put 2 12" Image Dynamic IDQ subs in, run off of a JBL BP600.1 amp?

http://www.bigdogcaraudio.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BIG122LQSQR

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 326
dont get it. Good looking box, but you wont end up receiving it. It has now been almost 3 weeks, 6 phone calls and 10 emails with no reply. I would not recommend it. I now have to go through my credit cards dispute center. Others have had the same problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Well i've dealt with big dog before and and have nothing but good things to say about them. I'm just asking your opinion on the box. Is it a good box?

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
fine, then why is it that there are other people of late that have not received their boxes either??? Bet you cant answer that can you. I am not trying to be rude or anything, but i dont wanna see you get screwed over either. It has now been 18 days, no replies to this day. They may have been a good company in the past or you may have been one of the lucky ones. I also want to ask you a question, dont you think it is a little odd that biddogaudio is no longer a registered user at EBAY and he made all of his feedback private. One of my friends bought a box a while back, he had to wait 3 weeks and the box wasnt even the right size. He went through the guys feedback back then and found that a lot of people had to wait almost 3 weeks to get the box, and some never at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ok well thanks for looking out. Then can you recomend another place to get a good box for cheap?

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
The cheapest way is to build your own. I actually will be finishing building mine this monday. I have never built before, but you can get a better box. It is actually kind of fun. If you go to a store like lowes they will actually cut the wood in the exact sizes that you need to make the box. All you have to do is make the holes for the subs, input cups, get glue for in between each peice of wood, screws, and caulk. Oh yeah, a drill as well so it will be easier to screw in the screws. 3/4" sheet of MDF that is around 6'X9' for around 20 bucks. I got everthign i needed, from the glue and caulk down to the wood and screws for only 35 bucks. They are many places on the net that will give you directions as well. By building one you will be able to make the box to the subs specs. I have 2 15's so your box with be much smaller and easier to build then mine even. If you choose to build one, GOOD LUCK, and HAVE FUN. If you dont wanna build one you might wanna try another post because i personally have only "dealt" with bigdogaudio. I decided to save my money and build my own. I still have not gotten a reply from the credit card company. Looks like i am out 75 bucks, YIPPIE!!. Bigdogaudio.com can lick my bawlzz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us