New adire product line up

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 195
"Here's some basic info. More will be following shortly (no, I won't specify an exact date):

Complete product lines:

Shiva. Two inch diameter voice coil, overhung design, 14.5mm one way Xmax. 10", 12", 15" sizes, dual 8s and dual 4s available(Used to be just dual 8). Basic entry level SQL sub, low cost, easy to use, good performer.

Tempest. 2.5 inch diameter voice coil, overhung design, 18.5mm one way Xmax. 10", 12", 15" sizes, dual 8s, dual 4s and dual 2s available(used to be just dual 8). All around banger. Will play deep, good SQ, get loud, budget SQL weighted to more SPL than SQ.

Maelstrom.(Used to come in just 18" version, original xmax was only 13.5mm, dual 8ohm) Three inch diameter voice coil, overhung design, 24mm(!!!!!!) one way Xmax. 12", 15", 18" sizes, dual 4s and dual 2s available. Monster big driver. Handle lots of power. Real SPL monster, high BL (29 N/A), high stroke, still retain some decent SQ.

Koda. Two inch diameter voice coil, XBL2 motor, 18.5mm one way Xmax. 10", 12", 15" sizes, dual 8s and dual 4s. Basic entry level SQL sub, low cost, easy to use, better SQ than the overhungs with output around the Tempests. Like the current Koda 10s.

Brahma. 2.5" diameter voice coil, XBL2 motor, 26mm one way Xmax(less xmax then original, used to be 29mm oneway). 10", 12", 15" sizes, dual 4s and dual 2s. midline SQL sub, competitive price, similar to the current Brahmas in SQ and SPL.

Tumult.(The "new" brahma I supose, used to only come in 15 in version, features the same xmax as the X.XX) Three inch diameter voice coil, XBL2 motor, 34mm one way Xmax. 12", 15", 18" sizes, dual 4s and dual 2s. Top of the line in output, great SQ. Like the current Tumults, just more options."

Kyle Richardson

Acoustic Visions

www.acoustic-visions.com

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1097
yeah ive seen this already. kinda pissed about the new brahma. the talmult is cool though. exspensive though.

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 196
Does ne one know how much the new Maelstrom line will be priced at? thats a pretty big jump from 13mm xmax to 24 mm xmax

Bronze Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 87
Man, that does piss me off too i was about to buy a Brahma like next week. Can u still get the old ones?

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 199
go for a xx.x instead of get the tumult if u cant get the old brahma. Or get a pair of the new maelstroms when they come out.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1838
is that why you want my brahma Hunter. Iwas thinking dude even if I did want to sell it you could get a new one you know how much shipping would cost from here to New mexico

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1839
is that why you want my brahma Hunter. Iwas thinking dude even if I did want to sell it you could get a new one you know how much shipping would cost from here to New mexico

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 323
i have know about this for over a month, but i was swarn to secrecy by Kyle. They are still in the process of switching manufacturing facilities. The prices are going up on everything pretty much.

Bronze Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 91
No, I ve looked for a LONG time for my next sub and I finaly decided on the Brahma and now look what happens... doesn't that suck.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 421
what!?!

the brahma is going from 29mm xmax and a 3" VC to 26mm and a 2.5" VC?

those new Maelstroms sound promising though...as well as the Tempests.

too bad i prolly wont get to hear any of those new subs...there are no adire dealers around here.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1108
im glad i have a mk11 tee heee hee

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 200
The maelstroms sound really promising. I guess the shiva and tempests are thier own product lines now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us