Iva d300 or eclipse av8533?? help im stuck!!??

Anonymous

i really dont know which one to choose.... i really like how the eclipse has 8v pre outs and i also like alpines pulse touch... i cant decide help me out please

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 13
don't worry about the 8v pre outs if you have even half way decent amps that iva will sound brilliant. I love mine to death and went from a audio control overdrive feeding 8v to my amps to the 2v on the alpine with no loss of quality. as far as the alpines features go I couldnt be happier I looked at the kenwood , eclipse, clarion and pioneer versions for about the same price and the only thing that bugs me is that there is no remote but you can buy one easily(why they didnt put one in there ???) anyway good luck and lemme know if you get it and are going to install it yourself you will want a cheater switch for the brake , easy to install

Bronze Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 63
if you get a good amp, then the pre out voltage won't really matter. i think you'll get better quality from the alpine. they sell "break cheater" things on ebay. ran across thoes the other day when looking for a price on that alpine unit.

Anonymous

well im runing a JL slash 300/4 so i guess that amp will have me covered...

joseph... how are the graphics while music is playing on the iva d300? ive heard they arent that great... whats your opinion?

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 35
not much in the way of screen savers or running graphics while music is played but the options , tuning , picture quality, sound shaping and pure alpine quality make up for those "add on" features others put on to make up for quality ya know

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1001
My vote goes to Alpine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us