Shady busines, need advice.

Bronze Member
Username: Chinaman_87

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 20
hey guys i had my system installed on tuesday and on wednesday my speakers were cutting in aand out. i took it back and do you know what they told me!? they said my amp that was powering my speakers were blown and they wanted to "upgrade" my system for another 7 bills. well my friend took a look at it and found the problem..the ground wire was loose! all he did was get a a new screw and washer and its fine now. what should i say to the people that tried to get 700 from me?

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 20
hahahha u got played

brick to the window seems like a good idea

dont worry about cameras just dont let them get your plates and wear a hoodie

PROBLEM SOLVED

Bronze Member
Username: Aaaavv

Post Number: 98
call the better bussiness bureau, excuse my spelling. thats what i would do. why were they going to charge you. didnt youre amp come with a warenty when you bought it. did you buy it from that shop

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1770
yeah although what Joe Shlub said would prob be a better adrenaline rush and be more fun I dont recomend that. Go with Adam that should be better.

Bronze Member
Username: Colinjay18

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 31
where in houston did you get it installed? i got my 15" triple x installed on monday and they built a cover infront on my box that was wedged against the sub by the amp rack. i took it back today and they said it would be ok and wouldn't hurt the sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us