What amp??

Bronze Member
Username: Rob932

Post Number: 64
alright i have an 18" avalanche now i need a new amp to power it. so far im thinking about the kx1200.1 or the hifonics 1500d. which one is better, or any other ideas? Also im selling my old amp ppi pcx1500

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1504
I would go with the kicker over the Hifonics. If your looking for an amp in that power range, I would definitely look into the ED Nine.1 1200 rms at 1 ohm, and right now they're $350 with free shipping.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
well 350 is more then i would like to spend. i want to spend less than $300. but is the kicker that much better than the hifonics b/c on ebay the hifonics is $230 and the cheapest kicker is a refurb for $280

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
well 350 is more then i would like to spend. i want to spend less than $300. but is the kicker that much better than the hifonics b/c on ebay the hifonics is $230 and the cheapest kicker is a refurb for $280

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1506
I'm not gonna say it's a bagilion times better than the Hifonics, but yes it's a better amp in the long run. I think somebody else was trying to decide between these two amps and Jonathan said he'd definitely go with the Kicker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us