Alpine iva-d300 or CLarion VRX755VD ?? help please

Anonymous

im looking into a flipscreen and i want something that will give me great sound quality and i also want features... which would be best? ... the clarion has 336K pixels and the alpine has 276K ... thats quite a difference... i wish i had the money for a d901...please help me out i dont know too much aobut these products i just know that alpine is a very prestigeous name and my brother had problems with his clarion flipscreen but maybe his was just a lemon?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1503
Either one would be great, Clarion makes good products. I personally prefer the Alpine, but the Clarion does have a clearer picture. Yes, your brothers probably was a lemon. In all honesty, I'd just get whichever one you can afford the easiest.

Anonymous

thanks... i can get the clarion for about 900 and the alpine for 1 grand

Anonymous

i think i might be able to get my hanbds on an eclipse av8533 ... thats an excellent deck right?

Bronze Member
Username: Swantlaphoenix

Tucson, AZ

Post Number: 41
Totally go for the d300. Im going to be doing that soon. YOU SHOULD WAIT though.... the new 2005 is coming out the iva-d310 in April. Might as well wait...

Anonymous

where can i find information on it... although i dont want to get stuck having to pay more for it... im really looking into this eclipse av8533 ... its a hell of a deck... 8V pre-outs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us