My friend needs some opinins, ID MAX, X.X.X. or Brahma

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1499
Alright guys, I've told him what I think, now he wants to know what you guys think. He sold his Eclipse Alum, and now he wants something louder, but of course, great sq as well. I think he is leaning twords the ID MAX, because of the untouchable sq, and they do cost less than x.x.x's and Brahma's. Now, the only thing he's wondering is if the ID MAX will still have great spl as well. I know the x.x.x and brahma would beat it in spl, but the ID MAX is still gonna slam, right? I know Jonathan is running 1 or 2, but he's never said how loud it is, being the sq freak that he is.

(btw, he's trying to beat out a MTX 9500, how do you think the Max would stack up against that in spl, I'm thinking the 9500 will probably be louder, but I don't know just how loud ID MAX's can get)

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1058
i would get the triple x. it has the sq that will be needed to compliment the spl. since it has a lil more xmax then the brahm it will be a lil better, yjou better hope that that 9500 isnt in a snail shell..lol. i know that they can get loud though(idmax) which one? was he looking at. the d3v4

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1511
Yeah, the D3.

Bronze Member
Username: Chenzevy

Post Number: 19
myx in snail shell owns

Gold Member

Michigan United States