Just got a SWEET deal!

Bronze Member
Username: Minime80

Post Number: 53
I was looking to buy an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQ (the one with the variable Q thingy) and I found it on electronicgiant.com for a sweet price of $182, but since I could not find any reviews of that site I emailed cardomain.com and requested a price match. I gave them a couple days do respond, but I never got anything back. So, I went to electronicgiant.com and started to order the sub. Their shipping was $30 which seemed a bit much, but I continued cause I hadn't found a price anywhere near that good (in stock) anywhere else. Then I got to the final confirm order page and noticed that they had tacked on all kinds of fees and taxes to the tune of a little over $80... WHOA! The total was now about $295 and was way over what I could get it for elsewhere so I closed the page without ordering. I was a little bummed about not getting the SWEET deal and went on trying to find another deal. I emailed etronics.com and asked them if they knew when they would be getting some in because they have it for $189 but don't have any right now. Then, while emailing them I noticed there were a couple messages in my spam filter folder. I checked them and sure enough cardomain and approved the price match. YESSS!!! Regular price on their site is $279.95, and they gave it to me for $179.20 because of the price match.... without the crazy fees and taxes and only $12 shipping! Needless to say, I'm ecstatic.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 195
Don't be so hard on electronicgiant.com, I've bought things from them for great prices, the Sony SS-MB350H (I think thats the number) I got a pair for 70 BUCKS SHIPPED. I don't car what anyone says about those sony speakers either, they have a decent sound for that price, beating their pioneer counterparts into the ground! Also, if you buy from EG.com buy from ebay in their auctions, not a whole is added in those for some reason.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1751
Good for you. YOu should list what the other site was charging exactly in extras.

Bronze Member
Username: Minime80

Post Number: 57
Oops! I meant to post this in the Subwoofers forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us