Best all around Componant Speaker Set. for the price?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 181
my budget is $230 for a componant set. Im looking for the best componant set i can buy for my budget> I want it to go nice with my 2 13w6's. Help me pick a nice set online.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 120
Your still lookin for components?!? Im telling you get the kappa perfect 6.1 you will not be disapointed,especially if you got 2 13w6. It will sound great! But again this is just my opinion.Good luck man!

Bronze Member
Username: Skaman272

Post Number: 14
i heard good things about the kappa perfects, but they are not the best, MBQuart makes the best speakers in the world, and they have a good range of prices too, their bottom of the line (discus series) will beat the kappa perfects, and you can pick them up on www.ikesound.com for $115 they go for $320 at Tweeter. They make all the way up to their top of the line (Q Series) for $458 they go for $1300 at tweeter.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
So MB Quarts or Diamond Audio m651 set at www.onlinecarstereo.com

Im looking at the mbquarts RCE-213 right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
The PCE-213 and 216 sounds amazing to from what ive heard.

Bronze Member
Username: Skaman272

Post Number: 16
yes they do, i installed them in my friend's car, they are absolutly amazing, i have the Q line myself and even w/o my sub on you can still feel the bass, the PCE-213 are equal in SQ and just handle a little less power, but trust me when i say they are LOUD even w/ only 85 watts rms going to them. they leave out no attention to sound deatail.

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
SO if i go with the PCE line. How do you think my ppi a300.2 white art series amp will do. Its one of the best amps out for its time. Its old school and does 75 watts rms @4 ohms and 150x2 @2ohms and 300x1 rms bridged at 4ohms. Keep in mind thats between 11-14 volts.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3442
"i heard good things about the kappa perfects, but they are not the best, MBQuart makes the best speakers in the world, and they have a good range of prices too, their bottom of the line (discus series) will beat the kappa perfects, and you can pick them up on www.ikesound.com for $115 they go for $320 at Tweeter. They make all the way up to their top of the line (Q Series) for $458 they go for $1300 at tweeter."
If you think the Discus series is better than Kappa Perfects, I think something is seriously wrong with your ears. For all out sound quality, the Q series is the only thing that tops the Perfects IMO. They aren't the "best" either, although they're among them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
jonathan..give me the top 3 Componant speakers for my budget of $250
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us