2 channel + Componants, under $400.00 for a good setup.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 164
need a good setup for a 2 channel amp and a componant set> wanna keep that amp under 40amps. Please give me the best stuff for like a total of $400.00 online wise.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
ive looked into the diamond audio m651 and JL XR and VR series componant sets. i listen to mostly rap and looking for the best sound. i like boston acoustics also but are expensive.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
help out with this setup and suggestions..

Bronze Member
Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 44
I have a pair of Alpine Type R components that I really really love. Most people reccomend the Infinity Kappa Perfect series. I'm not sure what size your front speakers are, but www.etronics.com has the 5 1/4" and the 6 1/2" set for between $220 and $240. As far as an amp goes I have always used Alpine amps for main speakers and Rockford Fosgate (Old Rockford!) amps for subs. They have a an Alpine MRP-F240 4 chanel that you could bridge. If you decided to run rear fill speakers you use it in 4 chanel mode. It should all total with shipping under $400.

LM

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
thanks for the feedback. I actually own the alpine type r's and also the mrp-f240. I use to have it in my old car and i had it running off the 4 channel and only giving it 40rms but now im thinking about bridging it so i can get 100x2rms @ 4ohms..I hope i dont over power them. But im sure itll sound much better this way.

Bronze Member
Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 45
Cool. As long as you adjust the gains corectly you shouldn't have any problems. What do you have for a deck?

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
I use to use a alpine cda 7893 HU. Im in the midst of gettign a new car so i just ordered a eclipse 8454 hu. I have all this car audio at my house and wanna build a good system in my next car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
?

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
need a good setup for a 2 channel amp and a componant set> wanna keep that amp under 40amps. Please give me the best stuff for like a total of $500.00 online wise.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us