Kicker 12' L7 or Infinity Perfect 12.1?

Username: Creative

CA USA

Post Number: 6
Which sub would you guys get? I know the Infinity Perfect is overall better in Sound quality and clarity. While the Kicker L7 is all about bass and the clarity sucks. How would the bass of the perfect compared to the bass of the L7? Because I read that the Infinity Perfect 12.1 bass is no louder than Infinity's Lowest end Reference Series the 1030W 12'.

I m wondering if the bass for the Perfect is going to be as loud as the MTX 7500 or was that the 8500? So tell me what you guys think.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 826
Don't know much about the other sub's, except for the fact they will have better sq, but you already know that.
Dont for get that the reliability will also be better on the Infinities.

CA USA

Post Number: 7
Would the perfects be good for rap music for loud bass with good sq?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3426
You're comparing horses of totally different colors. The Perfects have great SQ, but aren't really exceptionally loud. The L7s will provide loudness, but fall on their faces for SQ purposes. You'll want a sub that is more well-rounded for the two for what you're wanting. That, of course, will depend on your budget.

CA USA

Post Number: 8
Then which sub would you recommend me getting for both sq and and loud bass?

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 249
yeh jon's right about that, but hoe much money do you have for the sub?

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 250
i meant "how".

CA USA

Post Number: 9
I have around 300 dollars for sub and. But I don't know if I sure spend more than 200 dollars for a sub since I still got to get an amp and everything

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 167
i bought an Atlas 12. haven't hooked it up yet, but i searched for weeks for something with good SQ and would still get loud, and i finally decided on the Atlas. it's $145 + shipping.
www.ascendantaudio.com

Bronze Member

CA USA

Post Number: 11
Do you know how's the reliability for that sub? I don't want to get something that will break on me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us