Pioneer deh-80mp questions

Username: Jasyn

Post Number: 2
anyone gotten it? how does it function? i have a question about pioneer wireless remotes. is there the option to random play? ex: i load a cd full of 300 songs on it, is there a button on the remote that allows me to play random songs out of that 300? or will that be a function of the headunit itself and i just use the remote to skip to the next random song out of all 300?

Username: Midnightdoom

Post Number: 4
I just got this deck, havent got all the features figured out yet, I know that you can randomize it on the deck, but when you press next it goes to the next song instead of going random, only time i've found the random comes into effect is when you let the song end by itself. It has really good power outage. I just cant wait to get my subs hooked back up, it'll be mint.

Post Number: 4
well that doesn't serve any purpose for the random lol .. i'd like to skip songs sometimes during the track and i'd like it to ranadomize to another song .. i've read a lot of reviews that the deck itself does have a lot of features .. i'm actually buying this for the power outage =]

let me kno if u figure out how to random a song even if u press next =D

so u'd recommend it?

Bronze Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 88
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com
has the Owner's Manual and Installation Manual also they have a toll free number you can call.

Post Number: 6
ya, its a really sleek looking deck, power is awsome, you can download new backgounds. It was award winning at the CES show either this year or last i forget. it has an automatic sound leveler that goes up and down according to speed and road conditions.. it bugged me at first, i thought my speakers were messing up b4 i knew about this feature. Only thing that bugs me now is the random, getting stuck in a 50 tracks long of somebody and not being able to skip it all. Oh and make sure you have a spot to connect the ground wire handy

Post Number: 5
download new backgrounds? HOW SO! .. *bump* for anyone else who has gotten it and would like to put their review about the product.

Post Number: 7
to download the new backgrounds you go to their site and find the page for this cd player. In there, there is a link to another area of their site. You download this program that is used to copy the backgrounds onto cd. After you have to program you go back to the site and find backgrounds that you like, download them. After that is all done you copy them to a cd. When you put the cd into the deck it will install them to it. As far as i know it goes over the old ones and I'm not sure if they're saved for good or if it goes back to defualt when you disconnect the battery/press the reset button. It also has 2 different settings for subs, but I havent had a chance to play with that yet because I don't have the right size box for my mustang yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us