Alpine 9833 vs. 9835

phoenix, az
Unregistered guest
besides the biolite display, what's the difference between these two units? is the biolite display worth the extra cheese? i live in phoenix (ever wonder where the sun goes when it sets? it lands on us) so the glare resistance might be pretty nice, but if it's not that great i'd rather save the ~$150. my main focus is EQ settings and sq.

Bronze Member
Username: Miso

Slovakia

Post Number: 35
you are right-same features(bassenginepro,time correction,i-personalize)-except that biolite display.I was in the same position awhile ago,and went with 9835-price difference was only 80bucks. Check new models on their website.price for 9855 is the same or lower i think:-)

phoenix, az
Unregistered guest
i just ordered the 9833 from crutchfield for $299.99. that's less than my local ultimate electronics wanted for an open-box floor model, and the face was all scratched up! thanks for your help! :-)

phoenix, az
Unregistered guest
I just replaced my pioneer deh-p850mp with the alpine cda-9833... and I'm definitely never looking back. The alpine DESTROYS the pioneer in sound quality!! it's just marvelous :-)

Beginners
Unregistered guest
what about clarion dxz946MP, can we compare it with Alpine 9833? It's already 24 bit man ;-)

Username: Eastblogger

Post Number: 3
Interesting, i want to write about this in my blog - Alpine CDA-9833

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us