Guys Check this out Please

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 705
ok guys...ive decided i wanna put a Theater in my car as well...doesnt have to be amazing or anyhing...but somen that looks good/or i can make look good...i wanna put either 3 or 5 moniters in my car and i wanan know...can i acheive this using ebay for under 200 bucks...and anyone wanna help me look for stuff...i know i want the hu with moniter and cd playter...and i want 2 sunvisor ones...but what about 2 headrest as well....thank you

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 707
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32826%26item%3D5755918071 %26#pm

whats up with this company...think i can do that stuff?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 708
what about this one...what am i missing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79831%26item%3D5756512298 %26

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1442
Hey sub that stuff is garbage you need to go to bed I think you are getting sick:-)

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 709
haha...but why..i dont understand..what am i missing

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1444
did you see the one that said do not supply with more then 12 volts or you will cause damage! what the hell is that all about? a car typically runs about 13 volts so I would stay away from that. They are all just crap and you have to really contact these companies cause you will buy something and think you got a great deal and then you get an e-mail for a place where you can buy the product really cheap or one of those pyramid scams,or you will just get the remote ot like zac said before just the brain. like I said before if it is too good to be true it prob is. If you want to get monitors they are not cheap. The cheaper you go the worse resolution you get. I paid $1500 for mine but the picture is very nice. you can get the sony dream system for $700 I believe thats a nice quality set-up.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 710
what is in it?

Silver Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 106
sub, ur crazy. what in the world would make you think that u could get 3 to 5 monitors for 200 bucks??? you wont even be able to get 1 for $200. and if you can, its problly a pos.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 712
haha..i know im crazy..im just really hyper tonight..idk why lol....GOD

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1449
what is in what the sony dream system? go to circuit city and look at it its actually a very nice system.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1176
And that folks, is the only time you will every see anybody recommending anything Sony from Circuit City.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1002
you call me a compulsive buyer sub? you are a compulsive "m going to change my setup every 5 minutes boy"

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 715
haha...your right hunter...but i havent bought anything but the sub yet..ive just consiedered buying everything else in the world lol

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1471
yeah Joe your right about that one. The funny thing is when I was posting that I was thinking the same thing. Yeah sub we need to start a support group for your A$$ CBA compulsive buyers annonymous! lol :-)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1188
And sub makes fun of Hunter for all the stuff he's bought in the past.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 716
haha...well guys...im not that compulsice haha...ive only bought my sub so far..and everyhting else t hats in my pro lol

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 717
haha...well guys...im not that compulsice haha...ive only bought my sub so far..and everyhting else thats in my pro lol

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1493
hey sub read 12 threads down!

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 809
Lol, Sony. It kind of leave's a bad taste in you're mouth just saying it!:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us