Adire Help

Bronze Member
Username: Swantlaphoenix

Tucson, AZ

Post Number: 27
Ive come to some conclusions. I know I want Brahma's but not sure what size or how many. Im going to build the enclosure myself. Now this is for the back of a Jeep wrangler hard top(With the back seat in). I can either put a 12" in a big box or two 12's in of course smaller boxes? What would be the differences? Also what about an amp? For some reason Im stuck on rockford amps I was thinking the T20001BD buts its sooooo expensive. I dont know what else is good. I just want a good system!

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 279
I would just stick with one sub.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1130
If you have 1 subwoofer, and you add a second subwoofer, that is the same with the same amount of power running to it, you will gain about 3db's. Unless your competing, I don't really see the need in having more than one sub. As long as the one you have is good quality.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1374
yup I agree with Joe. Do 1 brahma 12 or 15 with the RF 1000 watt amp and it will slam slam slam away my friend. (sorry for the studder I was looking at a picture of Tyra Banks on the TV......I guess now I know how Hunter feels when he looks at his goddess Rue Paul!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us