Any Opinions!!!!

Anonymous

I have 2 RE X X X 15" They are going to go in my Yukon. What type of box should i use? Also what amp should i use?

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 163
i would go 7-8 cuft ported tuned to around 32 htz. the amps depend on what voice coil configs u got.

Anonymous

I think they are Dual 2 ohm's but let me check!

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 164
if they are dual 2 ohm then a pair of ed nine.1's or a pair of kicker kx1200.1's, or a pair of JBL bp1200.1's will all work. U will wire the subs voice coils in parallel to obtain a 1 ohm load. go with 8 cuft tuned to 32htz.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 583
for the boxes...if you can afford it...try www.powered4sound.com and order 2 original ss boxes or a double shot...if you can afford it..there pricey...

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 738
I would go with the JBL's that Nick is talking about. The snale shell boxes are pretty cool too!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 586
heck yea..i cant wait to get mine...i gotta save up....370 bucks for a box...jeeze..it better be worth it haha...

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 745
Your putting your alum's in it?

Anonymous

Is there one amp that will power both sub's? without under powering them?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 591
no my 15 Ti

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 749
Dang! That should sound really nice!
I can't think of just 1 amp that will put out that kind of power at 2 ohm's. It would probly be better to git two amp's.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 596
if you can afford it...call us amps and look at there stuff...GREAT amps...strong too...but yea i hope it sounds as nice as im expecting

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 755
Lol it should!
If it doesn't... you could send it my way!:-)

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 602
haha fine taylor..if i dont like it you cna have it lol...look at my pro and see what ive got lol

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 757
Lol, I'd put the Pro in the SS box.
I just read that you are 17 year's old! How in the hell do you have all that money?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 606
haha...i work for it lol....but actually to be totally honest..i come from a fairly poor family...i just know how to work people from there money lol...idk..im a compulsive gambler and better..and it comes to pay out alot lol...but honestly lol..i work at chuck e cheese huge pay...and alll of my money goes into my car...i dont buy anything but that stuff...and i have just gotten lucky with what i can find for the right prices....but i dont have a Pro anyways just a normal ti...i wish i had 400 more for the pro...talk about weak lol

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 760
Lol, I understand. If I had a job, most of my paycheck would go in to upgrading system's.:-)
Your not the only one who wishes they could buy a Pro. The bad thing is, if I bought a Pro, then I would have to wate another 2/3 month's, or longer to buy the amp to power it!:-)
lol

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 611
haha..yea i know...3000 watts rms...just...you know...wow

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 764
Yehp.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 616
GOD...now i wish i would have saved a little longer and got one...maybe ill just sell everything and get a 18 inch ti pro and a us amp lol

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 768
lol, do it!
I don't think you will... chicken.:-)

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 618
i will in a few months when i save up some more money...ill get that and add it to my system..did i mention all of that stuff is in a neon too haha

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 771
If you do that, it will be so sweet. I don't think I know another 17 year old kid, including myself, who would have a better system than that!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us