Adire

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 70
im looking at the adire brahmas and im wondering how much better these will sound compared to the alpine type Es that i have now. i want my system to be a lot louder and ive heard that these are really nice.

Bronze Member
Username: Aluminumcone

Pennsville, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 26
Those will blow away your type E's. How can you include those subs in the same paragraph. What amp will you be running. And what enclosure

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 71
i will probably be running them in a sealed box because i dont have a lot of room in my truck and i would have to get a lot bigger amp. im not sure what kind yet. it might be a while before i get them but does anybody know how loud they will be.
i might just get one and make a ported box. and run about 1000 watts to it. it will be a 10".

Bronze Member
Username: Aluminumcone

Pennsville, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 28
Should be able to push into the 135 -140 with a good amp and enclosure

Zac14
Unregistered guest
Thats good.. Im going to be getting a 15" Brahma w/a JBL bp1200.1 and a Snail Shell

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 739
I believe someone on this forum had a 10 brhama, not sure what he was powering it with... think he was in the mid 140's.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 939
it was marshall white hes selling his, new recone. i dont think he was that high though. a brahma will be a lot louder and sound better then your Es. a lot lounder and cleaner, did i say that already? anyway, i personally like 12s a lil more then 10s, you get the same response to the music, but you also get lower bass(not too much but some) and you get more surface area which will move a lot more air. if done right you can be in the 140 area. enclosure, vechicle, sound deadening, power from the amp, eletrical system, and mic placement will all be factors in reaching big numbers too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us