Coustic amps any good!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Aluminumcone

Pennsville, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 24
I heard a kicker comp vr 12" running on one. didn't sound bad at all. Also do they put out what they say they put out. you know not "overrated". I'm looking at the A1600. PUts out 800 at 2 ohms. Would this amp be good enough to run a 10" Ti. Or should i get a better one. If so what amps would be good under $400.
Thanx

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1315
Orion HCCA 250G4,Competition,or digital refference are all a very good match for that sub. Look on ebay you can find them for around $300

Bronze Member
Username: Aluminumcone

Pennsville, NJ U.S.A.

Post Number: 25
I know the Ti is SPl oriented. But is it ok for using daily. And also how is the SQ, compared to another sub. What kind of enclosure would be good as well.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1318
I really like sealed enclosure's but my ears are different then yours. I would listen to a few subs sealed and a few ported and see what sound you like better. Sealed will give you better SQ while ported will give you more SPL. That sub is not SPL oriented its what they call SQL it gives off both SQ and SPL. It is considered by many to be on the top shelf along with Adire Brahma,REXXX,IDmax,JLw7,ECT........dont chinse out on the amp it is crucial to the sound of your system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us