700 dollar price range.. what is the best i can get

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 137
Just for the sub(s) and amp(s) I have 700 dollars to spend ... I like SQ but i like spl to ... please give me your input as to what u think I should get ... I was looking at a w6v2 with a 500/1 but i think itll be too much money for me right now ... so any sugestions would be greatly apprieciated

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 443
for sound quality go with eclipse al's....xx.x is really good for it too...there are lots out there...check out the thread a fresh start haha...its my stuff...sorry i keep pushing it on everyone...its good stuff though...check it out lol

Bronze Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Post Number: 20
Look into Image dynamics as well. As for amps, i personaly have always liked kicker.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 447
i agree...kicker makes one heck of an amp if you ask me...too pricey for me though...but im saving up for an ed nine.1...its like 350 and is like 1200 watts rms...its one hell of an amp i hear...i cant wait to get it in the mail...im going to be soo happy lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
I might go get 2 Infinity Kappa Perfects and a solid 600 watt amp possibly the kicker or the jbl

Bronze Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Post Number: 26
those infinities sound nice, i have a kx600.1 ( 270 with shipping off ebay), nice amp. If u can find a jbl bp600.1 on ebay then that will probaly be less exspensive(more like 180).The jbl doesnt have a subpass filter, but u will probaly go sealed with the infinities ne way.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 706
Ya, the Jbl is a good amp.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 476
mike lol...i will sell you 2 rf 12 inch stage 3's and an audiobahn A1300HCT amp for 600 shipped if you want it

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1297
hey Mike I dont know if you saw the last time I posted you never returned but I will sell you my JL 12w6v2 in a nice sealed box for $300. It is in great shape. I will let you hear it before you buy it too. If you dont want it no big deal but if you hear it and like it I will hook you up. Let me know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
subfanatic ... u need to invest in an Ebay account very quickly

James let me think about it and ill get back to u .. because I was considering the Atlas or the Avalanche 15

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
if i were to buy it could i buy it without the box?

Anonymous

Hey mike IMO, the best way to blow 700 bucks is to get;

- a 12'' eclpise TI and
- a jbl GTO1201.1

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1304
yeah sure. Hey Mike I also just got a Avalanche 15 if you were interested in hearing that before you bought it.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 498
yea i do need one...but im only 17...the credit card thing proves a problem...im trying to get my mom to set one up for me tonight...haha...why quickly though lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
I have come up with my solution ... I am going to flush three Kappa Perfect 12.1ds to the back of the seat in my hatch .. ican get kappas reallllll cheap so im gonna do that .. but what amp... the Kicker Kx1200 perhaps?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us