Need Help Please

Nick F
Unregistered guest
I just bought a 2005 Tahoe and I'm looking to replace my factory system. I know I want some components up front (not sure which ones). Should I also upgrade my rear speakers? I wanted to get a Sub in the back, but I always transport merchandise so I have no room for a box. If i run my front components with a good amp JL Audio 300/4 is it necessary to have rear speakers? Also, does anyone have any suggestions on getting a sub back there w/o taking up too much room?

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 26
Infinity Kappa components front, and regualr kappas/ refrence rear.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 224
that JL amp would be a bit to big unless you had a component system that could take that much power since you will only be using 2 channels..if you put speakers in the rear also that is an excellent amp..just a bit pricy IMO....and you could put a 10" or a 12" back there in a small sealed box and be set if you arent looking for insane bass. but you could always see if they make a custom box for that, that might not take up so much room. any other questions ya have ask away and maybe someone with a little more knowledge can help.

Bronze Member

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 29
i only made an opinion on the speakers because thats what i had on my . he should go all out in the front (like he is)and take it easy on the rears.
But sorry Rob Fox... ur the p.i.m.p pro here......

Bronze Member

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 30
on my bronco and it sounded nice

cobbie
Unregistered guest
hi
the sound of my speakers breaks off or gets muddy when i louden the volume how could i make it stop without putin an amplifier in my car
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us