Whats the best headunit on this page?

Anonymous

http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php?page_id=159&sortby=rating&ve ndors%5B%5D=PNO&popup1%5B%5D=0&popup1_attr_id%5B%5D=112&popup2%5B%5D=0&popup2_at tr_id%5B%5D=514&popup3%5B%5D=0&popup3_attr_id%5B%5D=518&popup5%5B%5D=0&form_keyw ord=&lo_p=0&hi_p=130&Update+Results=Update+Results

I have my eyes on the 2600

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 189
DEH P4700MP....atleast it plays MP3's and it isnt even that much more...id go with that one.

Anonymous

thank you but that is a little too much for my price range because of the shipping what would be the second best choice to go with i really dont care about my head unit playing mp3's because i dont have any mp3 formatted cd's and what is the automatic gain control does that like make sure my speakers dont sound like they are bubbling ?

Anonymous

get the one that ISIN'T a pioneer.

Anonymous

why get one that isint a pioneer i thought pioneer is good

the sneaky ninja
Unregistered guest
I'm just not a pioneer fan.
They are definatley top of the line as far as sound and quality. But, I think they are too complicated to operate. Too much button pressing to do things as compared to other brands i've had. Alpine, Kenwood, Clarion, I found those to be easier to operate and just as good. But that is just my opinion. My advise to you is to take a trip to some local stores that sell car audio and see what you like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us