4ch amp and components for around $500 -$600.

Username: Srr1828

Post Number: 5
I got a alpine cda-9833 head unit. I have 6x9 infinity kappa in the rear, and am looking to get Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, or someting similar?

So, basically I need a 4ch amp and components for around $500 to $600. (internet prices)
Suggestions???????

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 25
my friend is pushing his kappas (4 6.5) with a power acoustik 4ch gothic. Power acoustik amps, IMO are the best bang for the buck (usally go for 150 on ebay) stick with the kappa components. I just took mine out becuase i bouhgt MBquarts. kappa components are LOUD AS HELL

Username: Srr1828

Post Number: 7
What MB Quarts did you get?
How is the kappa perfects bass response & clarity compared to the MB quarts? I am a little concerned about the kappa perfect frequently response. Can you compare the speakers for me?

Thanks
Scott

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 222
no comparison to the quaty q series but if you dont have $500 those perfects are top of the line...it all depends on what you like your music to sound like..the perects had way too much treble for me..like they were screaming...i went with a mid series quart pushing them with an alpine mrv f340 and they sound real nice..but if you have $500 look into the quart q series, dynaudio,focal utopia...they are all big bucks but if ya got it...spend it lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us