Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 239
angry dwarf just owned you b*tch!!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1658
TB, I have 2 mid range speakers near the dashboard, 2 hard tweeters near the door frame, 2 full range near the kick panel, 2 on the front doors, 2 on the rear, and 18" sub in a sealed box.
They're controlled carefully to balance out with phase shifts.
I have tested bass quality using filters. It is producing sounds below 40hz. Sometimes the bass is so low, you can't hear it, but you know it's there cause the seats/mirrors/windows vibrate with the beat. This is the kind of bass that you'll hear a block away.

Bronze Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 45
Yes, Isaac, that's been my point all along. That's the BEST kind of bass. It does however require numerous drivers to create that kind of bass. In a home audio situation, a good 24 6" drives to get that. Yes, Angry_Midget, I DO know what I'm talking about. I get my information from a VERY reliable source. If you read my posts its mentioned about a 10000WPC home audio system. The person that developed that system was featured in a national audio magazine. This person understands all of the formulas, laws, and theories in audio. In other words, this person doesn't just use what is thought to be good combinations of speakers to attain excellent quality sound, but yet incorporates math and science into, otherwise known as physics. I myself do not have this knowledge to that extent, but I guarantee what I say is true!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 989
well stop ragging on car audio and go post in the home audio section. its seems that you just want to talk about home audio in a car audio forum, so go there god damn it

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1143
That's the smartest thing I've heard yet Hunter.

Username: Bonedigger

Tyler, TX USA

Post Number: 9
I want to be part of this. Let me try...

yo be soetime *shipdicisk" hunter done went down!

-or-

My MTX R202 and Infinity 6.5 inchers will rattle your doors from three blocks away! Sony ain't sh1t cause it ain't what I got! What I got is better than what you got!!!

How was that?

Todd

beano___
Unregistered guest
Hunter Warren said...."damn this is an almost pointless thread. like isaac and jon said, if it is the same strand count and same material then it will perform the same. as for sony goes(car audio)......i dont know. we cant change thier minds they will. until something better is heard....ignorance is bliss. you beano..its nice to see that your not in the sony crowd, its just everytime i look at a car audio mag, based out of canada, all of the project cars, and show cars have sony pentagonal subs, so naturally i stereotyped:-) sorry, but is there a lot of people there into it?"

Hey man dont worry about it. I just kind of got offended when you said we liked sony cause we are canadian. Sony prob advertises so much just to try and spread there cheap crap lol. The people around here arent so much into the competition asspect of audio.. more just having a damn nice stereo. Every once in a while tho there are some competitions around here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ASSpect, intentional or accidental? The world may never know!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Ok, then Hunter, why isn't there a car/home audio forum where people can discuss differences and likes? That would solve my problem! I like to compare things!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1171
Guys, kill this thread. No more posts plz.

Bronze Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 42
One phrase completely sums it ALL up: SONY SUX.In the words of SHINEDOWN, Anyone who installs a SONY product in his/her system is: Staring down the barrel of a .45!

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 671
who can honestly say what "true" bass is!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1175
AHHH, Sub I'm gonna kill you. lol. Kojak, that was lame too man, lol. Guys, enough.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Flibbertigibbet!?!?!?!?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
This is by far the greatest thread EVAR!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
In fact, it consumes our souls with its greatness!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 674
you spelt ever wrong!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
That was the point, in order to exaggerate! <--THAT is most LIKELY spelled wrong though!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 675
haha...i wasnt serious dude...i was just trying to piss people off by keeping this post going CAUSE SONY"S SSTINK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
What do Sony and Canadians have in common? And I thought this link started out about Walmart wiring kits lol!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 678
yea,...what the hell happened to this thread...but candaians and sony = both are being taken over by the americans

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 679
yea,...what the hell happened to this thread...but candaians and sony = both are being taken over by the americans (stupid ones anyways)

angry_dwarf
Unregistered guest
Subfanatic said.. "who can honestly say what "true" bass is!"

when your in line at a fast food place, and you feal a slight vibration that slowly increases. then as you turn and look over your shoulder to see who is ranting about how his 2 volfenfag subs powered off his Sony amp, has more bass than 2 JL with an MTX1501d amp, you see TB waddeling into the same restaurant and notice that the boom you hear coincides with each of his footsteps.

that is true bass.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Ok, well since no one is answering my Audiobahn thread, maybe someone here will, would 2 Audiobahn A8000T's be a bad investment? I can get 2 of them brand new for 300 bucks. Is it a good amp? Help!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 680
you iwll save rouchle 100 bucks...what do you need them for?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 681
you iwll save you around 100 bucks...what do you need them for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
I need them for my Volfenhag ZX-4712 DVX's. What were you trying to say about $100 lol?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
TB, if you're looking for cheap amp that performs reasonably, then Audiobahn's A8000T is a good investment. I've tested and used the Intake series.
Just curious, why do you need 2 of them? It's rated 800w.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 199
Volfenhag?!?! Are you kidding??? Hoping you say yes. Rather have a sony... Hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 110
wow. this is quite a thread i started here. and it all started when i asked if walmart amp wiring kits were ok. well i got one, intalled the sub and amp, and it works great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Well I was thinking of rewiring my sub enclosure/subs(AGAIN!) for 2 ohms a sub. This way I would get the full 800W to each sub. Instead of parallel with one amp making my 2X4ohm load a 2 ohm load, but splitting it to 400W a sub. Stan, I think you are wrong here, these subs are built very well for the price. They have die cast aluminum basket, aluminum cone, over 1 in. of rubber surround. It's really not that bad. Beats the heck out the Sony cones, that's for sure! I guarantee they won't crack in a couple months. And in the sealed box, they have a heck of a deep bass rolloff. I have heard people saying things about getting more Db out of their subs by using ports, making the subs more efficient, but some of the best sound comes from the sealed boxes. I have pushed these subs very hard with a Kenwood KR-6600 HOME AUDIO receiver. These subs can take the abuse! The receiver puts out an HONEST 60-70wpc! That is more than I can say about a lot of today's amps, both car and home. But that's besides the point, I like the sound of these subs, and the 5X7 Volfenhag's I bought as well. The one thing about the 5x7's in Volfenhag is they aren't skimpy on the rubber. A lot the best speakers are made in the European comapanies though. This one is designed in the US, but uses European speaker standards. Not to mention that cosmetically they also have a nice clean look, where the Sony's look very cheap. Hey one last thing. Ok, I would like to get a good headunit for my '02 Cougar, BUT I sort of dislike most headunits for one tiny (literally) thing. THEY ALL HAVE SUCH FREAKING SMALL BUTTONS YO CAN'T TAKE TIME TO READ THEM WHILE DRIVING! Anyone know of a good headunit that will fit my car, as well as have a good construction about it with BIGGER buttons lol. This is probably and odd request huh? The subs and 5X7's will also be going in the Cougar, should I consider some Dynamat or Brown Bread(I think it has a new name now thoug)?

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1003
dynamat brown bread its all the same. try edesigns.com edead. you can get it for 1.50 a foot which is awesome

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/3.html

try here for home audio. no idea about the hu though

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 401
Yeah, If your going with eDead Use this coupon code to get 20% off.. CACOMGB

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 256
god callon the code thanks!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 718
thaanks for the code as well..im buying 120 square feet of it

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 402
Yup No problem, I just bought tons of of it the other day and saved about $25 with the code.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Got any codes for 50%? lol!

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 403
lol No, Wish I did.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
No, CANT ALLOW THIS THREAD TO END!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 759
I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

Silver Member

Ca Us

Post Number: 114
me too!

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
What flavor?

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Wang. I can say wang but not pen**!

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 406
Stupid that you cant say fa-rt...Never considered that a bad word..

This thread is just so off topic anymore lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
SLUTT

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
HAHAHAHA LOOPHOLE!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3416
TB, that has to be the most idiotic statement about car audio that I've never seen. One, no a sub doesn't need to have it's wavelength travel it's full length to produce accurate sound, if that was the truth then the only thing a headphone would produce (and you hear) would be upper treble range. That "wave needs length to develop" crap is total horsesh*t. Cancellation is the problem in a car, if your bass sucks, then the positioning of the subs and the overall installation is causing cancellation. Two, cars drop below 50hz BETTER than homes do. That's the reason that home audio systems use ported boxes, because you get a lower resonant frequency and the sub is able to play flatter to a lower frequency. In a car, the cabin gain compensates and boosts bass down low, you a sealed box will play flat even with a 12db/oct rolloff. If you think car audio subs all go boom, then you really need to go listen to quality car audio subs such as the Dynaudio MW 190s, very similar to what you'd get in a home. People that can't achieve accurate imaging in a car are just too lazy to take the time to plan it out. In cars I've setup, you can hear huge depth in a car, sometimes vocals, drums, etc. extend clear past the windshield and doors. No, it won't match the upper, upper level home stuff like Martin Logan Statement E2s, but it will sound just as good as any mid level home audio system.

"Car subs/audio is nothing but a cheap loud thrill. There is no challenge in developing a car audio system."
There is plenty of challenge to developing a GOOD car audio system, much more so than home audio where you're just positioning towers. The problem is that most people aren't up to the challenge.

"The person that developed that system was featured in a national audio magazine. This person understands all of the formulas, laws, and theories in audio. In other words, this person doesn't just use what is thought to be good combinations of speakers to attain excellent quality sound, but yet incorporates math and science into, otherwise known as physics."

EVERY good audio manufacturer uses the principles of physics to design speakers. Other high end manufacturers don't just sit around whacking off all day thinking this speaker will go well with this tweeter, years of research are put into what they feel is a perfect balance. Car audio is harder to design than home audio because there are so many compromises to get past.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Are you serious? Not everyone uses ported systems in a home audio situation. I use all sealed speakers. That my friend was an assinine statement. I think you are reffering to that thing called surround sound? I don't buy into that, big waste. The reason the subs there are ported is due to the fact it's the only bass you REALLY get. Unless you buy some serious speakers for your fronts. I believe I was talking about a person with an audio system, NOT A COMPANY! See, speakers used in that system were customs. Meaning hand built boxes, the whole bit. You don't see much of building your own boxes and designing a system like that as much anymore. I see you, unlike others though DO know what you are talking about. BUT, you don't have all your facts straight about the wholw home sealed/ported issue. I don't use a single sub in my home system. All 8" drivers. I do own a couple of pairs of ported speakers, but they just don't sound as good as the sealed.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3421
I was referring to home audio subwoofers, you won't see many of the HIGH END home audio systems using sealed subwoofer enclosures. I didn't say every home audio manufacturer used ported boxes, I simply stated that it is a reason that many home audio setups use ported enclosures. Maybe I was a bit too cut and dry with it. Most high end subs in home audio DO use ported enclosures, though, sealed begins with cabinets. Really IMO a well designed T-line enclosure outdoes sealed for overall SQ and SPL. Ported boxes can sound just as good as sealed when done properly, though, it's all in the box design.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
I'm unfamiliar with T-line?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3423
Transmission line. Operates on the 1/4 wave theory based on the resonant frequency of a driver, effectively allowing it to play lower. It completely dampens resonance and performs as the "perfect sealed box".
http://www.winebase.com.au/audio/avtl101m.htm

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3424
BTW, it is VERY hard to build a good T-line system, especially for cabinets. It's more experimentation, you can't just plug in a formula and get close like you can with sealed and ported enclosure, and it is very exacting and leaves little room for error to achieve good results. Once you hear a well implemented T-line it's plain out amazing, though.

rthsr
Unregistered guest
PENlS

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 771
wow....im sorry TB...but Jonathon just smoked your a$$

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Sub, you are really a day late and a dollar short lol. If you notice PEACE WAS MADE lol.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1399
Not really, you just changed the subject. Lol. And yes, you wuz burned.

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
I was burned due to lack of car audio knowledge, but I could get into a heated convo about home audio.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1409
So then go do it in the Home Audio section.

angry_dwarf
Unregistered guest
Why the hell do you come here and give two cents about a topic you know nothing about?
STFU.
The only heated convo you could get into is trying to figure out how many Sony products you could fit up your a*s. In which case you would win because you'd always say "one more, i can fit one more."
Now, if you want to have a decent conversation about things that don't result in you crying " but i know about home audio, and only know about car audio from what other people have read and told me" then stay and have a good time.
otherwise

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/1.html

go here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1726
People, we're all here to learn and help. No need to insult anyone. Sure I know TB made a mistake before with his posts, but you didn't see me jump all over him. I believe in respecting everyone's opinions and facts. If you do have to correct someone, please be polite and respectful. Don't use words like "idiotic/horsec$ap/a$$" etc. It really doesn't help anyone.
Let's play nice and get along.

Silver Member

Ca Us

Post Number: 125
why is this thread still going? my question got answered.

visualtek
Unregistered guest
Home system sounds alot better than audio system because why? Does it have to do with the fact that home system have more space to boom? That car system have limited space for the sound to travel.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 404
no real reason...

i guess its just trying to catch up w/ the theater reseach thread over in speakers. :-)

Username: Nieds51

Post Number: 9
WOOOOOW! great thread.............ahha

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 48
no i mean it cant end now.. i am so lonely.. heh

Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 5
i got one 10 that hits harder than two sony 12's sony is good for house dvd and cd players and ........well thats about it

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Eh, you put your house in your car or your car in your house? I don't think I would use a car audio sub for ANY home audio purpose. I ran my subs in my room with my stereo, and well, it's rediculously overpowering my good sound. I figure this will have every car audio person down my throat now...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1590
Yeah, you need to learn how to keep ur yapper shut bud. And for GOD'S SAKES let this thread die.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1848
This "Walmart" thread is going and going. Even out lasting the Energizer bunny.
I think Walmart should give everyone in here some free gift. They've been getting free ad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
What the heck am I getting yelled at for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
What the hellacious monkeys am I getting yelled at for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Joe you always sound like you need a good visit to the local brothel...man, learn to quit stressing, or take my advice and FIND A WAY TO RELIEVE YOUR STRESS!

constipated warlord
Unregistered guest
Seems like a fun thing to do.

And, for the record, Sony subs and amps are amazing products, Why would anybody spend the kind of money they do on JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, Alpine and the likes? Sony is just as good a product and about 1/5th the price.

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 36
please bro I'm sorry but sony subs are not amazing products. Thats like saying : why would someone spend all that money on a Corvette or a Cadillac when then can get a Geo Metro for 1/5 the price. Its the quality of product is why. Like I said , Sony has some good product... but subs are not one of them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1850
Sony used to be good maybe 10-20 years ago. When things were made in Japan or assembled in the states. Now 99.9% of them are from overseas and 3rd countries. They'll move the factories to any planet that's cheap.
I've explained this before, it's not bad cause due to where it's made, but the materials used there. For examples, 3rd countries raw materials aren't as superior as ones made/available in Canada/US. So naturally, when you use parts like that, things can't be as good. You can have the best skilled workers in the world assembling them, but if they don't get quality parts, you can't expect quality out.

Anonymous

I heard Walmart has an affiliate program. I should start a car audio page and sell dirt cheap WalMart products and help put thousands of people out of a job. (being sarcastic)

If I did it I would ONLY sell products made in USA or Canada.

Sexy Adult Ringtones

Anonymous

This thread will never DIE!!!! It will only feed & grow stronger!!! I can't believe that this sucka' is still rollin'! Got a bit of news here in GA: Dude is on trial for r@pe chgs, HE wrestles one officer for possession of his/her weapon, turns & shoots(ends up killing) the judge, one police officer, the court reporter{female}shoots another officer(dead body count-3; wounded 1. This happened on the 8th floor of the courthouse! It gets better...He makes it OUTSIDE, pistol whips a female journalist, and steals her car!!! WHAT A BRAINIAC!!! I know I should have beenn talking about some kind of electronic thread, but this one ain't about that no more, or is it? Check it out, FULTON CO.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 955
IT SHALL NEVER DIE, its like homer

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 51
Yeah i am from ga and that shi* was crazy. they shut down everything looking for this guy finally got him though.. big ole black mutha!! heh yeah thats right i said mutha.. man i hate this forums restrictions on cursing.. i think i can say @ss i mean... its not that bad of a word or fornication.. or flickin.. i dont get it.. i am not three.. why oh why does it not let us curse!!!! F(_)ck <<<loop hole.
:-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1682
Because when we swear and talk about "innapropriate stuff" there are a few weiners that go and whine about it to the admins.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1173
ya i see that all the time.kinda pisses me off. lil punks. oh the said something unappropriate, blah blah blah. who cares what we say. when i talk dirty or cuse like a sailor with scirvey it isnt putting someone down, or belittling them it is for the fun and because im bored, so that is why i go off all dirty like. and you know what i like to so if you dont you can go cry about it because im not going to stop. spl? thats kinda messed up. especially when the person saying something isnt even a registered member. we still give some of the best advice around, we just arent up tight about it. and you can make a joke about someone or something. i think that we would curse a lot lesds here if theydidnt have that filter.
f.ucking people man, whats the big deal. you can say god damn, and twat.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1684
twanger, don't forget about twanger

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1000
LOOK AT THE POST NUMBER LOL!!!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1701
What are you talking about?

Username: Sleepersup

Pinetopw, NC Edgecombe

Post Number: 2
I agree with sublime and Isaac there is no way u can compare sony to JL, MA, or any top notch speaker or amp such as a JLw7

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1706
You consider MA Audio top notch? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go stand with the sony crowd.

Username: Sleepersup

NC Edgecombe

Post Number: 3
Well not necessaseraly tp notch but id play ma before sony.

Unregistered guest
i dont agree at all on the wire is wire thing ....if u are using wire such as 8 gauge its is pretty much all the same ...but i just got done buying my 0 gauge kit and it took me a good 2 weeks to find a good deal on some good wire ...for example on good wire is stinger has 0 gauge that has like 4200 stands and hugfen ( has like 1200 stands ....the more stands the more amps it draw and it will draw it faster .... some brands of 0 gauge i found were smaller then my streetwires 4 gauge when u compared the wire ... sure the casing was 0 gauge but not the wire ...

Unregistered guest
i dont agree at all on the wire is wire thing ....if u are using wire such as 8 gauge its is pretty much all the same ...but i just got done buying my 0 gauge kit and it took me a good 2 weeks to find a good deal on some good wire ...for example on good wire is stinger has 0 gauge that has like 4200 stands and hugfen ( has like 1200 stands ....the more stands the more amps it draw and it will draw it faster .... some brands of 0 gauge i found were smaller then my streetwires 4 gauge when u compared the wire ... sure the casing was 0 gauge but not the wire ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1992
When people say "wire is wire", they're referring to SAME type, except one's brand name and the other no name. The price does vary. You can test it for yourself. Find an audio/electronic shop and buy 8 or 4 gauge wire by the foot, to match the "brand name" wire. Make sure the strand count is the same. You can save as much as $10 - $40.

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 74
Isaac just got a 300/4 to replace my e4300 (jl) very excited

Gold Member

Post Number: 1995
Congradulations.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1042
spcrussel, i agree with you on the strang count thing, but i beleive that when the strand count is loewr, the thickness of each individual strand is thicker giving you basically the same thing, i think this is how it is

Username: Wcc

Los, angeles, California USA

Post Number: 2
If you want a good sub that costs a little more than ma and sony go with Image Dynamics they are good low budget subs.BTW I dont think this thread is ever gonna stop it started since february 23 it just keeps going...and going...and going...... and going...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1746
Actually Sub, electrons flow along the surface area of the wire, so more surface area means less signal loss. There's also something called "gap flux" or something, it needs to be minimized so the closer together the strands the smaller the gap flux. So, the higher number of strands used to produce the gauge of the cable the better.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1444
OH OK, i wasnt sure thanks joe lol, that will be handy to know lol, but i wnot let this die, i just came and found it and it was near the bottom shew

Anonymous

well yall tink ur so baaaaad check this out.....i got a 1000 watt pyramid amp and two 12" Dual subs (dual is the brand...BIA) and those bad boys eat JLaudio for breakfast....so anyone hatin best be able to back it up else i might my wrist back n nock yo griiiiillll throooough

Silver Member

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 114
Oh boy, happy day......ANOTHER UNeducated
L O S E R-

angry_dwarf
Unregistered guest
I have a pair of headphone that sound better than your Pyramid and Dual garbage.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1457
personally i think my fridge sounds better

Username: Minime

Portland, OR

Post Number: 6
I'm going to get a dog and name it Stains... that way after I throw the tennis ball for him at the park I can yell "COME STAINS! COME STAINS!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2045
I think your fridge is sexy!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1460
oh it is...that beautiful slick white look with gravy stains

Bronze Member

Portland, OR

Post Number: 14
no, not gravy stains... come stains!

Bronze Member
Username: Steelheadgoof

Fairfield, California US

Post Number: 18
All you guys who slam on curcuit city are right. They are crap. Their sales staff is very dumb and thier products suck. They just pulled all their alpine products. So their one halfway decent company is toast. Go to Good Guys. Their sales staff is very knowledgeable and thier customer service is awsome. I know, I work there. We are the only big wig shop that sells JL, MB Quart, and Eclipse. Not to mention the best price around, except ebay of course.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1483
well cc just took to long to resign and best buy took there deal, but i believe they are getting there aline line back, correct me if im wrong, but im trying to get a job at cc or bb, actually have someone who knows somen, i dont know that much though,

and nick yes...your right they are comestains, i just love my milk

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1492
and now CC is also picking up a Kicker line

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 348
dont worry subfan they should hire you with no problem. BB and CC guys know jack squat about car audio.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 349
plus they have attitude problems on when you correct them about something said. It's time atleast 1 Bb or Cc get some guys that really know wwhat their talkin bout

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1505
they wont hire me, ive applied to both places numerous times

HAHA
Unregistered guest
HA HA HA HA HA HA, EVERYBODY here is a LOSER! EVERYBODY! Now that, thats said I know someone here is going to be like "no your a loser" in other words just hattin'. I say go ahead and hate, take time out of your lives to try and get into mine, busters.

Bronze Member

Portland, OR

Post Number: 19
Yeah, we're such haters going around calling people we don't know losers.

HAHA
Unregistered guest
Told you, keep the hattin' commin'! Lets keep this B_I_T_C_H alive!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1517
i went in to cc again today to talk to a manager about it and stuff because on the web there wasnt really a place to prove what i know, and he all he kept saying was well there is atest you can take, but its more like a personality test, i was like WTF does that mean, i need a job FOOL! lol, but i talked circles around like 6 of there employees

Bronze Member

Portland, OR

Post Number: 26
Yep, CC has the most moronic, unhelpful bunch of employees I've ever experienced. It's funny though cause they know they're stupid so they don't even offer to help you... EVER!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1646
yea i cant really ever get help in there, its aggrevating, i want to go in and just yell at everyone lol,

people, im not going to allow this to die

Silver Member

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 120
I had ONE Good experince in BB. When I was bangin on the head cashier in a storage room!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Their TV guys are about dunce, too. I asked one to order me a Toshiba flatscreen (I forget the model#, been too long) and he said,"Oh no, You don't want that one- it's resolution isn't high enough. You need this one-SONY WEGA." I tried to explain how it wouldn't fit in my ent. center, but NO...I finally ordered it online. When I went back in a few weeks later, he came up to me & said, "Ah, finally made it back for the BIG SONY TV, HUH?" I smiled and reported to his manager that he was a pushy & obnoxious sales rep. NOt only that, some years ago when I knew dick about car audio, I went to BB looking for a new CD HU + Changer. This young punk (not calling YOU a punk Sub, lol) he might have been 15, tries to sell me a Clarion setup. I was cool with Clarion, no prob. The damn changer was NOT compatible with the HU!!! Wrong frickin plug! No way possible to "make it work, other than patching to the signal off one radio freq. for the changer! What a Brainiac! After that, I decided I would get educated.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1675
thanks just cause im young doesnt mean i know nothing! lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1730
im not going to let this die

Gold Member