Getting Rid Of Everything!

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 245
Selling tons of Stuff......no prices listed....make offers...links shown to help you see what it is

(1) Audiobahn 1200 watt amp....http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=595&3=2058
(1)Power Acoustic 1700D...http://www.wellspent.org/wk/Product?p=61050
(2)12 inch Rock Fosgates....http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=451&1=459&3=2963
(1)Eclipse Alluminum 8100 series 10 inch...no site listed lol
(1)Interfire Audio IB2900C Amp...www.interfireaudio.com

the only thing here that has been used the the eclipse for 2 weeks and the interfire amp for 1 month...everything else in perfect condition....

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 246
oh yea....and 2 15 inch boxes...each box with two subs with different compartments....first box is ported and 4 cu feet and 2nd box is 2 cubic feet sealed....and everything perfect on these boxes...trust me

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1082
Hunter wants all of it that ba$tard buys everything around here.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 247
tell him to then james lol...i need money bad...im going down the drain..im getting rid of everything i have lol

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 836
i wish. damn it i need prices.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 248
you dont need prices...offer and ill tell you if its too low...that my policy lol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 837
i dont think i have enough for any of it even the audiobahn.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 249
the only price im giving for sure is the power acoustic amp...its 200+shipping...but i might pay shipping lol...everything else just make an offer dude...your cool.....ill cut you a deal lol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 838
give me some time and ill see what i can do if you still have an amp for sale. ok. sorry fo r the wait but james might be able tro get my present amp fixed for me really cheap

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 251
thats fine dude..ill give you a while man unless i get a better offer...otherwise ill save it for you

Bronze Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 80
how much watts RMS does the eclipse sub require?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 253
i think its 600 watts rms...thats what the manual says...it will come in original box with manual....only problem with this sub is a small dentin it from my finger.....doesnt affect anything though

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 254
ok guys...i think i got some of the prices that i want and desire....but this does not include shipping....well here goes

(1) Audiobahn 1200 watt amp....$300
(1)Power Acoustic 1700D...$225
(2)12 inch Rock Fosgates....$265 for the pair
(1)Eclipse Alluminum 8100 series 10 inch...$175
(1)Interfire Audio IB2900C Amp...$250

these arent set prices and i know they are reasonable cause everything is BRAND new except the eclipse and interfire amp...but both were barely used....i am willing to negotiate prices a lil....but i prefer what i said

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 354
How much for shipping on the Interfire to 33709?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 255
idk....how can i find out lol...i usually have everything sent by other people....im idoing this one on my own...everything is fuly resefundable....where can ig ot ofind...im in 41094

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 857
you can do it at the post office, or maybe their website

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 258
ok it would depend on what type you want...i think the lowest was ground at 12 dollers and somen cents and then next was like 26 for guarranted 3 days...but both would take exactly the same time....and it went up to like 111 bucks..

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 261
oh yea...and that was all UPS...is there somen else i should use

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 357
UPS usually gives out the cheapest rates. I'll let ya know later on today or tomorrow If I'll buy it.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 610
Are the Eclipse sub's 4 ohm dvc? I will make an offer if they are!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 262
honestly..im not sure...i almost positive they are....but in the manual it says 3.1 DVC with the little horshoe looking thing...and its just one sub..i wish i had 2 lol

and xxmdfmkxx...that would be awesome if you want to buy it..ill prolly pay the shipping for you if you want it on the ground if thats cool

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1131
3.1 is considered dual 4

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 774
Yeah, pretty sure it is. Voice coils a almost never exactly 2 or 4 ohms. 4 ohm voice coils are usually like 3.8 or 3.6, 3.7.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 263
so there ya go taylor...thats the ohm thingy...its DVC as well....and anyone know...my audiobahn amp up there..would it power a 15 inch ti good or not...or should i buy a new amp to power that sub...and what amp...thanks

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 790
Correct me if I'm wrong but you can only get the TI's dual 4 ohm voice coils. If that's the case than that amp will not run it. I really wouldn't run an Audiobahn amp to an Eclipse TI anyways. Man, you spending the money on the sub, spend some money on a good amp.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 791
Correct me if I'm wrong but you can only get the TI's dual 4 ohm voice coils. If that's the case than that amp will not run it. I really wouldn't run an Audiobahn amp to an Eclipse TI anyways. Man, you spending the money on the sub, spend some money on a good amp.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 267
lol good point joe....what amp would you suggest...and also...ill just tell you my delima...if you had 1200 bucks to spend to start over...getting subs and amps i would prefer 2 subs and 2 amps or somen to match perfectly...or anything else to make it sound amazing or 1 huge sub and 1 hgue amp or somen...what would you get...i want a huge SPL system with decent sq at the same time....but what would you suggest...im thinking about an equalizer and a farad capacitor...do i need these...what do they do...whats good prices...good companyies for them...and will they do me any good basically lol

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 801
If your looking into a TI than your on the right track. The TI's will have plenty of spl, especially the 15", and Eclipse's have excellent sq also. As for amps, I would run any where from 700 - 800 watts rms to the TI, they are underrated and I have heard of people running a lot more than the recommended 750 to them. If your gonna get a cap. make sure you have a HO alternator first, and then I'd get a new battery. Then you can get a cap. You really don't need an equilizer unless your running good component speakers as well. For just the usual speakers and a big sub it's prolly not necessary.

For an amp you could look into the MTX 1501D. It might be a little big, but you could actually run it at 4 ohms and get the 750 rms your looking for. There are plenty of good amps out there, finding one for the TI shouldn't be a problem.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 270
with that mtx amp though wouldnt i have to run it at 2 ohms and get 1000 watts rms cause if you run it at 4 ohms its 500 times 1 not 750...and also....would you suggest getting that sub...or two...to be honest...im looking for a system to try and put a 12w7 and a 1000/1 to shame....or try to lol....what do you suggest...

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 804
Hey, if you wanna get 2 than get two. I'm not stopping you. The mtx is 500 at 4 and 1000 at 2? I thought it was 1500 at 2 and 750 at 4, unless that's at 14.4 volts.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 805
You could also get the Thunder 942, and run it bridged. At 4 ohms bridged it's 700 rms, and that's at 12 volts.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 273
here ya go http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=362&1=363&3=2169 ...gosh im gettin confused lol..yea i know...but im on a budget of 1200 bucks...what do you think could do the job...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1142
the eclipse TI 15 will put the 12w7 to shame with the proper amp. Hey sub How much do you have for an amp?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 808
He's got 1200 for everything.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 274
thank you joe...but im also thinking about triple x of course...or maybe there is osmen that im missing that everyone else knows of...lol....but also consider...i need to put some of that money towards an alternator...which noone is replying to and dynamat

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 276
http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=595&3=2058

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=295&1=296&3=3133

ok are the wattages on these amps...rms or peak on the site..i cant figure it out...also...the hifonics amp...is that just overkill or worthless? whats your opinion guys...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1145
so the Eclips is what $370 shipped? and the box is say another $200 so you have $700 left so say $500 for a amp and $200 for micelanious sh!t. Do you need a head unit? or speakers? ok so if the scenario I have presented is true you can have a slammin system I would get a ED nine.1 I have wanted to try that amp for a while and have heard great things about it. man that would be pretty loud.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 278
what eclipse is 370 shipped? and what box for 200?...and yes i have speakers...nothing fancy yet...im thinking about some mb quarts..i saw them for 99 bucks a pair http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=357&1=358&3=1037....are these any good?

also what amp and stuff lol...would this system get harder than a 12w7 with a jl 1000/1

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1147
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18804%26item%3D5753409711 %26%26
http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=4&pid=6&cur=USD
and I dont know what box you want I was just saying around $200 unless you have one or want to build it yourself which is much cheaper.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 279
james...i dont have a ebay account and im not 18 so i cant get a credit card to get an account lol...so is there any chance you could email them and ask them to email me at bebuzzin11@hotmail.com becasue i would like to talk to him...thank you sooo much for you help

and also is the ed nine.1 1200 watts rms or peak...?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 809
RMS. For an alternator, if your gonna be running more than 1000 watts rms, I'd get something around 180, 200 amps.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 280
which will run me how much...i was gonna get one awhile ago...but i couldnt find one and nooone would respond to my emails...anyone know where and how much...and how much to get it installed as well

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 812
probably over 200. for something like a 200 amp I'd say liek 250 shipped maybe? It's hard to say. There's lot of places you can get them. Try www.4alterstart.com www.mralternator.com www.motorcityreman.com

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 281
thank you...and can anyone email them for me...sooo is this what everyone seems to be saying....

get the 15 inch Ti
the ed nine.1
and that would run me like 700 bucks
then spend 250 on an alternator..and 300 for miscelanius...what else is there

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 282
oh yea...and is anyone going to buy that stuff from me lol...thanks

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1149
box for your sub!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 283
oh yea...what about buying an ss box...would that sound any good?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1150
I emailed him for you I will let you know what he says.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1151
yes very good.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 286
thank you james...can u ask him to email me as wel please...lol thank you..im getting my girlfriend to set up an account when she gets on tom...

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 817
Snail shell would rock, but that's gonna be like 350 for one to fit a 15" sub. That should be right around your 1200 budget, but you still need wiring and stuff. No big deal. If you get the TI and Nine.1 and a snailshell box I will love you. Well, I'll love your sytem, but your cool too. Ha.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 287
haha thanks...im going to look into the snail shell...if thats everyhting i get in my little neon lol...how will it sound

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 820
A neon, lol. That's gonna be a lot of weight in your trunk, but who cares? I would probably recommend putting your back seats down, shoulk make quite a difference. I think the back seats can fold down in Neon's, or at least 1?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 288
both can...and with all the systems ive had, putting down the smaller side of the two makes it sound better lol...i dont care about the weight...its not like im an intense racer...ill destroy any fing car are there...extra weight isnt going to affect it HAHA!

Username: Vicky

Paso robels, Ca USA

Post Number: 7
cool!

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 289
lol also joe...id like to get an ss box...but im thinking of just using a nice ported or sealed box for like 60 bucks or so and then order an ss box in a month or two...but what do you think this will sound like...sq wise and spl wise..and will this be a competition worthy system...but is there any other cheaper alternatives that are close or better than an ss box

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 823
Yeah. Lol you'll destory them from your engine blowing from all the strain. It shouldn't be that much weight though, all you'd probably notice is a teeny drop in the mpg.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 824
A well made custom ported box would be very good as well. If it's made correcly there wouldn't be a huge difference with a ss box.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 290
well im pretty sure im going with the ss...so its going to be this

SS Box = 300+70 max for shipping
15' Eclipse Ti = 400
Ed nine.1 = 325 but this amp is to large...can i just turn all the stuff down on it lol
Still need a new Alt

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 291
if i get this...how many db's do you think it could hit and/or...is this worthy of comps or should i just leave that to the pro's lol

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 826
You should hit in the 140's if it's in a ss box. You probably could try some local comps. but I'd never do it, unless you can just play whatever you want and meter the highest db's. I don't know much about spl competitions, but there's no way I'd burp an Eclipse TI 15" if I had one. I wouldn't really want to do any comps. at all really. I would take care of it like it were my child.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 293
haha maybe i should do that then...and just measure it like with down the way or somen like that lol...late night tip...OR THE WOOFER COOKER

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1155
hey sub that sub is gonna rock the sh!t out of your car man. go to http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html
go to adire brahma and there is a guy with a brahma 12 in a SS hits 148 or 149 in a small car like a neon.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 313
how hard could the Ti hit you think...is it stronger than a brahma

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 316
hey james...thanks for emailing him lol....but when he gets you back can u ask him to email me or call me cause i will order that sub from him friday as soon as i get my pay check...also...what would be THE best box for spl...ss, abc, ported, vented, sealed....anyhting...what is the ebst...thanks..i want a huge spl system lol...im trying to take out that jlw7 and 1000/1 lol...but ill be ordering that sub and amp this weekend...thanks

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1181
Hey sub! 212 226 4110 he said give him a call and you can order through him directly. He is out of New york.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 318
Dude thanks sooo much you rule lol....but ill def order the sub tom for sure

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1212
no problem dude

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 325
ok i jsut talked to the people and they said i can order the sub tom when i get my paycheck and hell holld it for me

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1217
sweet

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 349
any other input anyone?

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 372
Hey, I wont be able to get the amp this week. Right now my system doesnt want to seem to work properly at the moment. If you still have it avilable by tuesday, let me know.

Bronze Member
Username: Krijgy

Smithfield, Virginia United states

Post Number: 61
whats going on subfanatic. i'm interested in that audiobahn 1200, you said it was brand new? and is it 1 ohm stable or 2 ohm stable? I am very interested if it is still for sale.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
hey i looked at the specs and it all looks good i am willing to offer 250$ if i pay shipping but if you pay the shipping i will go 300$.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
one last thing... on the amp ( the audiobahn) what are the fuse values on the side of the amp? i would like to know. thank you.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 353
krijy...well the amp is actually the A1300HQT or somen like that...not the 2150..its slightly weaker still a beast...never seriously used...just used to make sure it runs...its works AMAZINGLY...since its slightly weaker(im paying shipping on so the price goes up 20 dollers) so ill pay for shipping and ship it to you for 250...sorry about the mistake...i corrected it in another thread..just not this one

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=595&3=2061

here it is

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 354
i dont know the fuse's im in school right now...but when i get home tonight around 11

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
alright, i hope to get the fuse value tonite. and how do you want me to go about paying you? do you know how to setup a online secure payment or how are we going to do it?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 363
its 3 30 fuses...and i dont care...but if you can pay me like tonight or tom...that would be amazing...but idk how to...ill start a new forum in like 5 mins asking people...thanks

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 387
can u send me a money order

krijjgy
Unregistered guest
i cant but he might be able to lol.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 389
what???....whats going on...dont confuse me...lol....why arent you on your real account or anything..and who are you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
don't listen to him listen to me. i would feel more secure if i could pay online. i have had some bad experiences trying to pay by money order.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 497
ok ill try to set it up that way...but the problem is i dont have a credit card...im only 17...are you sure you cant rethink the money order..its going to be 270 and ill ship it to you..if you really dont want to do a money order ill try to get my gf to set up a paypal account...well see thanks

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 933
if you guys want you can send me the money, and the product and ill make sure no one gets ripped off.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1329
hahahahahahaha yeah sure hunte you are going to take the money buy a life size poster of Rue Paul and head to Mexico for a nice relaxing time on the beach just you and your girl.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 572
haha...yea thats the way hunter....not like you need any new amps or anyting....but Hunter...did yours come back in yet????

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 936
its coming very soon. either wedsday or friday. he emailed me and told me that my lefty was blown, and he would fix it monday and id see it wednesday, but i dont know if he shipped it weds. or monday. he told me that they test them for a few days just be sure they are working right. so i dont know, but im as gidde as james was on prom night.(with a rufie)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 937
i love rupaul. and i wouldnt take your money...."they would both get lost in the mail"
wink wink, shoulder shoulder. no not really, im completely honest, if thats how you guys want to go im down.......mmmm mexico, cheap liquor and twat......mmm i mean.....dont judge me

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 638
haha...DUDE its going to be awesome having everything running..good luck with this one...you seem to have a hard time with amps lol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 947
ya i do. but im feeling lucky with this one. :-) yep then im going to install my 6.5s in my front doors, just waiting for it to get warm, and then i think im going to get an ascendant audio atlas 8 when they come out.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 647
hmmm...thse 8's....how many watts do you think they are going to be...and how much you think they will cost...best guess

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 951
rms i think around 175, and cost i think 80 -100 bucks

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 650
hmm...well if i add those to my system im getting...do you think that could put me over 150 db's...if i add 2

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 952
not too sure if these are used to gain spl, but if you want it to sound better they are worth getting, you might gain 1 or 2 dbs from them. so no. you will kill even an upgraded elic. system with all the amps going to your equip....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us