Pioneer TS-D160R 6.5 OR INFINITY KAPPA ??Help!

Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 3
I Really don't know which one to buy, since I've never hbeard ether one, but they push over 225 watts. I like loud highs and mids. If anyone has heard these, please help me!!

Thanks in Advance

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 95
I wouldnt even compare the 2.Pionners sound more like amped stock speakers.If you like loud then go with the kappas make sure and get an amp for them tho.Are you talking about the components or coaxials? Get the components for the front and get some cheap infinity references for the back dont worry to much about the rears. Then get a 2 ch amp for the components and itll sound great.That 225 watts your talking about is max watts dont go buy that,always go by rms on everything.I mean you really think a sony xplod 1200watt amp is gonna put out more than a jl 500/1??? If jl wanted to they could put a fake max rating like sony but jls max would have to be more lik 500,000 watts!!!

Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 4
Thanks for your help. yes I will go with the kappas, Thanks. Is there a huge diffrence between the components and coaxials? Just asking if by any chance you know. I just want loud music, I will have enoguh bass in my trunk (2 Rockford HE2, and rockford 1200 amp)
Thanks Again.

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 97
I wouldnt say a HUGE differance but yea theres a differance.I would definatlly go with components.They will sound better.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 583
Lol ya, go with the Infinity component's. I have the Kappa's, and they get well "loud" actually ear peercing!:-)

goon
Unregistered guest
Kappas all the way. I had some pioneers, and then I got the kappas. I don't even think about the pioneers anymore, the infinity's are great!

goon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us