Kvt-815 dvd kentwood unlock code

Username: Then00b

Post Number: 1
The unit will not work without a special code and the universal code I found is KCAR but the unit only accepts numbers. Does anyone know the universal unlock code?

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 131
you need to get the remote....if that doesnt work you have to send it to kenwood...i just went through this like 2 weeks ago with my kdc 5019....but never ended up getting it to work, i traded it for an alpine...i suggest you do the same lol..

Username: Then00b

Post Number: 2
The remote doesn't have letters either.

Username: Stonedkik

Post Number: 1
i just bought mine a day ago. dont know if it has a code, but when i connect it with 12V adapter at home it says "disconnected cable found. please confirm a cable connection line."
anyone knows how to connect that bus cable that's coming out of the unit and is it ok if i cut it off...

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 324
try this maybe that letter code correspondes with a telephone keypad. You know how each number on a phone represents letters, if this is true then your code would be 5227. good luck

Unregistered guest
HI everyone. Could you plsease help coz i got a KVT M700 bt i dont hav a conncetion cable. Do you kno where i can get one by any chance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us